30+ days ago - req21418
Product Owner - Business Analytics
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mathematics, Physics, Mechanical engineering
Do you strive to partner with businesses and their customers to achieve their goals and deeply understand their requirements? Are you able to prioritize requirements and reprioritize them as your team moves through sprints? Just how good are your stakeholder management skills? Are you capable of providing a clear point of view and vision on a product for a development team? Often brainstorming with the development team, our Product Owners keep customers happy, prioritize issues, manage both internal and external stakeholders and lastly, keep the vision of the product intact. Would you like to be a part of the state-of-the art technology innovation happening at ASML? If so, then a job as a Product Owner within ASML’s system delivery team may be right for you!
You will develop efficient working (data)models that are scalable within ASML, by being the linking pin between Business Intelligence & Analytics and DevOps. Responsible for requirements management between Business Analyst and DevOps and for continuously managing the product (lifecycle).
- Your main responsibilities will be:
Industrialize prototype models which are built by the ‘insight generation’ teams and maintain and manage after industrialization;
- Support in developing the overall product;
- Govern the portfolio of BI&A products and services by acting as an integral part of the Change Board (‘3-in-a-box’);
- Own and manage changes to BI&A user stories and be the main driver of (re-)prioritizing and creating the work stream backlog across sprints;
- Manage ownership of data definitions and documentation in cooperation with the BI&A Business Analyst and manage access to the BI&A portfolio of products and services;
- Connect with senior ASML stakeholders as the business representative for the portfolio of BI&A products and services and act as the link with the BI&A Architect and the DevOps team to coordinate agile delivery of the product / user story according to requirements;
- Drive prototype planning, implementation, industrialization and control activities to ensure consistency of product delivery.
Technical Master degree or higher, preferably a degree in Mathematics, Econometrics, Physics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 3-7 years of experience with data analytics;
- Knowledge of working with data platforms, data analysis and visualization tools and techniques;
- Solid knowledge of agile way of working (SAFe) and agile Project Management;
- Able to manage software product delivery in a DevOps team;
- Stakeholder management;
- Hands-on experience with Alteryx and Spotfire;
- Nice to have: good understanding of ASML IT & business ecosystem.
- Good listener, a reliable team player;
- Pragmatic, pro-active, ‘self-propelling’ way of working and able to operate in a dynamic environment;
- Effective communication, influencing and presentation skills;
- Able to influence without hierarchical power;
- Observe the wishes and needs of the customer, anticipate on them and then act accordingly.
Context of the position
The Product Owner reports directly to the Head of Business Analytics in the DUV System Delivery department.