22 days ago - req21453
Production Engineer (TF Lab)
In a nutshell
Does the thought of improving the production process for our state-of-the-art lithography machines to ensure product quality, short lead-times, high efficiency and ‘short time to market’ for production excite you? Do you like to support the factory in project based manufacturing which is needed to upgrade and/or refurbish our systems? Do you have a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, (Applied) Physics or equivalent?
We might be looking for you!
- For new products perform well prepared introduction in the pilot-factory by reviewing the design, participate in FMEA’s and validate the production process during the pilot phase
- Focus on preventing issues and achieving the right quality
- Optimize the production process and perform Issue tracking/solving to be able to transfer the product into the volume organization
- Second pillar of this job is to support upgrades/refurbishment of our systems. This includes performing an audit to define which parts needs to be swapped/upgraded and to make machine specific work preparation for the factory
- The goal is to deliver refurbished systems to our customers with the right quality in a cost effective way
- Gathers structural issues and brings his knowledge to (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production issues in the design phase and become more cost effective
- Will execute the test-sequence on every first pilot-system
- Analyses the production process within the pilot factory, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with Development, Operations, System Install and Supply chain Engineering
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions
- Coordinates material quality related improvements for new parts
- Defines the execution plan for refurbishment systems based on the audit
Bachelor in (Applied)Physics/Mechatronics/Electronics/Mechanics
- Preferably 3 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
- Experience with high vacuum technology and/or high voltage knowledge is preferred
- Takes ownership
- Hands on mentality
- Focused on safety and quality
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
- Team player
- Proficient in English
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Group leader LAB Production Engineering within the Twinscan Factory.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, and a letter of motivation.