18 days ago - req21426
Service Lab Pellicle and Reticle Competence Engineer
Research & development
Chemistry & materials science
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Chemistry & materials science, Physics
Are you challenged by applications engineering in a dynamic high-tech environment with state of the art equipment? Would you like to contribute to successfully define, setup and build our new Pellicle Lab and ensure smoothly integration with the (existing) Reticle Lab? Then this position is worth reading.
The mission of the Service Lab Pellicle and Reticle Competence Engineer is to successfully define, setup and build the new Pellicle Lab and ensure smoothly integration with the Reticle Lab.
- Successfully define, setup and build the new Pellicle Lab and ensure smoothly integration with the Reticle Lab;
- Define and set clear design requirements (i.e. facility, equipment, tools, glues, contamination control, etc.) on manufacturability and serviceability and participating in early design reviews;
- Be a specialist working on the pellicle equipment;
- Work closely together with Development to ensure a smooth introduction of new Pellicles and related processes in the Service Lab;
- Create & maintain work instructions according to standards applicable;
- Create and give knowledge transfers;
- Troubleshoot Pellicle issues and participate in call out scheme;
- Create and maintain capacity forecasts and signal financial consequences of resources (tools, facilities and manpower) due to the introduction of new products or way of workings;
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives such as cycle time reduction, defect reduction, cost reductions all within the scope and related to Pellicles.
At least a BSc. or MSc. technical degree in:
- Relevant working experience w.r.t. development applications and/or manufacturing processes in a high tech, low volume environment;
- Experience in the field of technical production engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage;
- General Lithography experience in the field of wafer processing: photoresist processing, cleaning, metrology (CD, Overlay).
- Broad technical knowledge, Strong analytical mind;
- Get-on and do it mentality, very active, plenty of initiative;
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills;
- Adequate English & Dutch language skills in speech and writing.
Context of the position
The sector TWINSCAN Factory is responsible for the production of Lithography systems, new and Refurbished. Within TF (TwinScan Factory) ShS (Shared Services) Service Lab Engineering, the department introduces new products and corresponding processes from development into (volume) and continuously adapts and optimizes the production and installation processes and provides support in connection with the organization.
This vacancy is positioned within the group “TF ShS Service Lab Engineering” and it's main task is overseeing the quality of the Service Lab Engineering of Pellicles and Reticles for our TF & EF (EUV factory) factory. In the Service Lab we prepare wafers, pellicles and reticles for exposure. Furthermore, these are processed after exposure, measured and then recycled.
The holder of this position reports to the Manager Service Lab.
Please add your recent CV and motivation / cover letter to your application for this position.
We will not process your application without above mentioned documents.