You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req21452
System Install Coordinator
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you want to be responsible for monitoring and ensuring a smooth installation process of our advanced lithographic systems at our clients, all over the world? Become a system install coordinator at ASML and help to build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see! This means a lot of traveling (60- 80% of the time), continuous learning and being surrounded by many different cultures and work environments. Will you take on this life-changing opportunity?
As this role is the perfect start of your long lasting ASML career, many other departments crave your expertise once you’ve gained experience in this role. Growing to another position within the company is something that most of our install coordinators will eventually do. To make sure you learn as much as possible, we have a gentlemen’s agreement in place, meaning that after 3 years in this position you’ll be able to progress further within the ASML organization.
So, are you in possession of a technical bachelor's or master's degree? Apply now as a system install coordinator and directly contribute to decreasing the global microchip-shortage!
Find out more: ASML IN ONE MINUTE
Role and responsibilities
As a System Install Coordinator you will be responsible of the installation process and focus on smooth cooperation between different stakeholders (ASML and mechanics, clients and their mechanics, etc.). It takes a healthy dose of social skills, strong stakeholder management and organizational sensitivity to become the ‘communications natural’ that ASML needs, as you will encounter different cultural influences.
You’ll be working for the TWINSCAN Factory, (TF) which is responsible for the production of our Deep ultraviolet (DUV) machines. The complete production process from build until install takes place within this sector. The department is called: ‘TF (TWINSCAN) FAB (Factory) EX Install Operations’ and is – as a part of the TF Factory - responsible for the installation of these advanced systems in accordance with strict quality norms and customer needs.
As a system install coordinator you’ll:
- Prepare the installation in Veldhoven | be up to date about latest developments, chase quality issues in our factory and prepare the transfer of the system to the field;
- Oversee progress of install on site | focus on cycle time, budget and assuring quality;
- Report on & drive progress of the installation;
- Develop and adjust daily plans | anticipate on progress and issues encountered;
- Ensure proper shift transfer | actual status, progress, escalation;
- Manage technical support and escalations | ensure clear description of the problems for 2nd/3rd line support, challenge action plans and choices received from support parties;
- Identify and address resource/help requests;
- Communicate with different stakeholders inside and outside your own department;
- Act as the direct link between the site and Veldhoven, working independently;
- Focus on continuous improvement and follow up on quality issues.
Education and experience
To help us tackle the technical challenges we face, you’ll need:
- A bachelor’s degree: at least 2 years of working experience;
- Or a master’s degree: max of 3 years of working experience;
- Experience in project management, escalation management, progress reporting, dealing with customers, field operations, international organization or/and process improvement projects;
- Experience in coordinating a team of highly educated Install-engineers (in shifts);
- Know how to use MS Project and MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve. Being creative and working together is the only way to do that. To further thrive as a system install coordinator, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills, also in English (verbal as well as written);
- Strong stakeholder management;
- Empathetic, process-oriented relationship builder;
- Excels under pressure;
- Customer focused;
- Goal orientated.
What do we have to offer?
- Read our labor conditions and development opportunities;
- A unique and challenging job;
- A work environment with an open culture and focus on results;
- Many opportunities for career growth;
- Courses and continuous training to develop your skills.
As a system install coordinator you will be expected to work independently at local offices and customer sites mainly in day shift pattern, overseeing shift engineers working in various shift patterns and to travel up to 60% - 80% of the time.
In this position, you’ll need to access US-controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. If you apply, you must be legally authorized to access such US-controlled technology before the job starts.
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can only process your application with the mentioned documents.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.