27 days ago - req21455
TwinScan Factory System Performance Engineer
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you want to be part of the dynamic and innovating working environment and be crucial to further strengthen our manufacturing process?
As department we value mutual respect, teamwork, ownership, a proactive attitude and a continuous drive to improve. We are committed to all our customers and we are proud to strive for world class operations while having fun in our jobs.
As a System Performance Engineer you will accurately calibrate and qualify TwinScan systems according to agreed specifications, quality standards and delivery times. Testing will be performed according to predefined procedures:
- Quality: perform calibration, adjustment, performance and system qualification tests on ASML products and/or (sub) systems in accordance with established specifications. Recognize and report (structural) problems and give support in solving these problems when required;
- Production: ensure system progress by achieving an amount of tests guided by strict procedures within your shift conform planning and customer specification;
- New Products: contribute to the Pilot process and transition from pilot to volume production. Execute and improve procedures, processes, protocol etc;
- Teamwork: Able to work in a multi-cultural team with mutual respect within a high-tech environment.Contribute to the team by sharing your knowledge amongst your colleagues. Bring up improvement ideas and contribute to implement them when feasible and possible;
- Knowledge and skills: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems;
- Reporting: process and administrate information in SAP and reporting of the machine status in the machine logbook according to the Way Of Working within TF FAB EX System Performance;
- Communication: synchronize, plan and execute manual adjustments. Inform TechnicalSupport in case of disturbances. Keep System Owner/Team Leader informed in case of disturbance in progress. Inform MH in case of material ordering or returning.
- Safety: comply with the ASML 5S and safety standard rules.
Secondary Vocational Degree (MBO+ with 3-5 years’ work experience) Mechatronics, Electro mechanics, Software, VAPRO-C or Bachelor Degree (HBO) in Mechanics, Electronics or Mechatronics, Computer Science.
Preferably in a high-tech production environment, e.g. electronics, ICT hardware, aircraft construction, precision engineering or maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills in English, we prefer candidates with also good communication skills in Dutch;
- Interest in other technical and business processes;
- Independent, enterprising, purposeful and flexible;
- Service orientated and team worker;
- Structured way of working;
- Hands on skills;
- Able/willing to work mainly with computers in a remote testing environment.
Context of the position
The TwinScan Factory (TF) is responsible for the production of wafer scanners including planning and logistics. Within this sector the department TF FAB EX System Performance is responsible for the qualification through functional testing of the complete ASML systems. All this is done in accordance with strict quality norms. The holder of the test engineer position reports to the Team Leader TF FAB EX System Performance 5 shift.
The test engineer will work in a 5-shift schedule. This includes working during nights and weekend days. You will be working in a clean room environment.