30+ days ago - req21506
Corporate Real Estate EHS Expert (Safety)
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
CRE EHS expert – Are you the EHS expert with affinity for maintenance and construction projects who we are looking for?
As an EHS expert you are looking for a challenge and you get energy to really make a difference in a complex environment by taking responsibility and raising the safety standard within ASML to a higher level.
ASML is an innovation leader in the semiconductor industry and provide chipmakers with everything they need – hardware, software and services – to mass produce patterns on silicon through lithography.
The Corporate Real Estate (CRE) Organization is responsible for the transfer of knowledge and qualification of the ASML infrastructure, installation and buildings at our sites. We are looking for an EHS expert to support our local CRE organization.
As an EHS expert you are responsible to support the CRE organization in the Netherlands to secure safe working in a responsible way for the environment.
- Act as intermediate between the EHS department and CRE Project department and Facilities and Maintenance department;
- Maintain and improve ASML Contractor Safety Management system;
- Lead incident investigations to ensure root cause is identified and appropriate corrective and preventive actions are identified and tracked to closure;
- Lead EHS audits to verify that the CRE management system is in compliance with the relevant ISO (14001/45001) standards;
- Participate in construction projects;
- Initiate and participate in safety studies.
Safety is your passion and with your skills, especially leadership and communication skills, you know how to get things done.
You are in possession of a bachelor degree and a Safety Expert Education (HVK);
- You are a certified lead auditor (preferred);
- You have 5 to 8 years as EHS expert within an initiator of construction projects or a construction company;
- You have extensive experience as EHS expert, preferably within a construction company or initiator of construction projects;
- You have knowledge of ISO standards (ISO14001 / 45001) and other safety management systems such as VCA;
- You have experience in participating in safety studies (HAZOP, FMEA);
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- You have knowledge of applicable local laws and regulations and good analytical problem-solving skills;
- You are a strong communicator, open, honest and respectful in your communication with others.
- Self-starter, motivated, driver mentality.
- Stress resistant, social, team player, constructive, accurate.
- Excellent communication skills (written and orally, Dutch and English), ability to interact with external parties.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and act in a constructive and rational way.
- Ability to analyze processes and recognize associated risks.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Context of the position
Reports to: CRE EHS Manager
No direct reports
Interfaces: ASML management, CRE management, CRE EHS colleagues, ASML EHS colleagues, Contractors.
Willing to travel if required as part of the knowledge sharing with CRE colleagues globally.
Please apply with cv and cover letter.