19 days ago - req21506
Corporate Real Estate EHS Expert (Training)
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
CRE EHS expert – Are you the EHS colleague with knowledge in EHS Training and -programs that help us making the next steps in EHS awareness and performance?
As an EHS expert you are looking for a challenge and you get energy to really make a difference in a complex environment by taking responsibility and raising the safety standard within ASML to a higher level.
ASML is an innovation leader in the semiconductor industry and provide chipmakers with everything they need – hardware, software and services – to mass produce patterns on silicon through lithography.
The Corporate Real Estate (CRE) Organization is responsible for the transfer of knowledge and qualification of the ASML infrastructure, installation and buildings at our sites. We are looking for an EHS expert to support our local CRE organization.
As an EHS expert you are responsible to support the CRE organization in the Netherlands to secure safe working in a responsible way.
- Coordinate Training programs (process, methods, tooling, affinity with IT)
- Participate in Incident investigations to ensure root cause is identified and appropriate corrective and preventive actions are identified and tracked to closure;
- Program Culture and Safety awareness. Challenge, Cooperate, Care. Ambassador and Contract manager for hein-program and for DuPont-assessment, represent CRE in corporate initiatives (HR, Corporate EHS).
- Support Onboarding process CRE colleagues and contractors.
Safety is your passion and with your skills, especially leadership and communication skills, you know how to get things done.
You are in possession of a bachelor degree and a Safety Expert Education (HVK);
- You are in possession of a bachelor degree, EHS background is a pre;
- You have 4 to 7 years relevant work experience as training coordinator and affinity with Environment & Safety communication;
- Trained and experienced in development, implementation and follow up of EHS trainings. Affinity with IT is a pre.
- Knowledge of innovative safety trainingsmethods and tooling.
- Act according and have knowledge of ISO standards (ISO9001 / 14001 / 45001) and other safety management systems such as VCA.
- Experience with Cultural Change or Safety Awareness programs is a pre;
- You are a strong communicator, open, honest and respectful in your communication with others.
- Project management (training programs)
- Self-starter, motivated, driver mentality.
- Stress resistant, social, team player, constructive, accurate.
- Excellent communication skills (written and orally, Dutch and English), ability to interact with external parties.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and act in a constructive and rational way.
- Ability to analyze needs for training and translate this in requirements and programs
Context of the position
Reports to: CRE EHS Manager
Manages: No direct reports
Interfaces: ASML management, CRE management, CRE EHS colleagues, ASML EHS colleagues, Contractors and consultants.
Willing to travel (limited) if required as part of the implementation of global programs or as part of knowledge sharing with CRE colleagues globally.
Only applications with a cover letter and updated resume will be processed