13 days ago - req21521
[HMI] Application engineer
In a nutshell
The HMI Application engineers help identify and solve customer problems through an in-depth understanding of eBeam technology and semiconductor process knowledge.
He or she will setup recipes on the eBeam inspection tools at customer site and follow up application issues and customer’s request.
•Setup recipes on the eBeam inspection tools at customer site.
•Support new recipe setups, gap defect detection, new function test, customer training and issue escalation.
•Support Metrology projects in collaboration with ASML.
•Attend customer meeting and follow up customer’s requests.
•Support field evaluation, JEP and Demo.
•Collect competitor activities including application market share and utilization.
•Willing to travel and stay abroad to support China or US on the job when necessary.
Technical University graduate in Electrical Engineering, Semiconductor Engineering, Materials Engineering, Physics.
• Entry level or 2-5 years experience in related field.
• Inspection or Metrology experience are preferred.
• eBeam inspection or Semiconductor process knowledge.
• Good problem analysis and solving skills.
• Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible.
• Good coordination skills and communications skills.
• Good documentation skills.
• Multi-task player and good ability to work under different working environment pressures.
• Good team player and committed to the success of ASML.
• Good customer skills.
* Working Location : Hwasung or PyeongTaek site