12 days ago - req21573
HR Health & Well-being Vocational Expert (Arbeidsdeskundige)
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Does advising regarding absenteeism, illness and re-integration possibilities energize you? We are further professionalizing our Health and Well-being department and would like to welcome an innovative Vocational Expert with a proven track record in absent management and the motivation to make a difference in our organization.
As a Vocational Expert, performing employment-related research and advise managers on reintegration possibilities of employees are your key responsibilities.
We are looking for an new colleague to expand our team of Health professionals. As part of the HR Health & Well-being Team you will work closely together with company doctors, line managers, HR-managers and external providers to set out the strategy in illness cases, to guide our employees in the best possible way and make sure ASML is compliant to Dutch law and regulations.
- Performing ‘arbeidsdeskundig onderzoek’
- Advise and guide managers during illness cases and ‘frequent verzuim’ meetings
- Independently think of or create interventions and present these to employees and managers
- Set up appeal procedures with UWV
- First point of contact for UWV and payroll provider
- Facilitating workshops and or training for teams on health related topics
Post-HBO - Register Arbeidsdeskundige, Register Case management.
- Has been working for a complex (international) organization for at least 1 years
- Has been working as a vocational health expert (arbeidsdeskundige) for at least 3 years
- Certified to preform employment-related research and advise (arbeidsdeskundig onderzoek) and registered at SRA
- Outstanding knowledge of Dutch laws and regulations with regards to long-term illness
- Able to transfer this knowledge to managers and employees in an understandable way
- Comfortable in taking ownership and control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry, employing over 25.000 people in 16 countries. Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services these advanced systems, which continue to help our customers - the major chipmakers - reduce the size and increase the functionality of microchips, and consumer electronic equipment. ASML is traded on Euronext Amsterdam and NASDAQ under the symbol ASML. Its success is based on four pillars: technology leadership combined with customer and supplier intimacy, highly efficient manufacturing processes and entrepreneurial people.
The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O: Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning, Information and Process Control and Health Services. The sector employs about 300 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia.
Within the HR Compensations & Benefits department, Health & Well-being is the expertise center for prevention of illness and absenteeism and safe guarding well-being of our employees.
This a a position for at least 32 hours per week.
Interested? Please apply with your (English) CV and cover letter!