8 days ago - req21539
Mechatronics & Robotics - Project Lead
Research & development
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Research & development
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Project Leader for EUV Top Module Escalation team position within the EUV business line, reporting to the D&E US Mechatronics and Defectivity Reticle Positioning department in Wilton. Responsible for project management, execution, reporting and communication for the field and factory escalations on the EUV Top Module with focus on responsiveness, quality and on-time delivery in support of ASML business interests and customers.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
The Reticle Positioning Group, a division of ASML’s D&E US Mechatronics and Defectivity Department, in Wilton CT is seeking a semi-experienced Project Leader. This position will involve:
- Lead a medium (~10-14FTE) multi-disciplinary, cross-sector team to provide quick response to incoming top module escalations.
- Plan, lead and maintain close oversight of the planning and progress of each escalation.
- Create and maintain detailed plans for the deliverables and an overview of all the open escalations.
- Define deliverables for the different teams working on the escalations, maintain close oversight on progress.
- Align with the EUV structural solution team on regular basis to ensure coordination ofhand-off of solutions for escalations.
- Maintain clear oversight over the resources usage and need, align with PCM, PLs and GLs in case resources are needed from outside the TME team.
- Communicate upward and downward on regular basis, ensure alignment with all stakeholders. This is a customer facing role.
- Hold regular meetings to provide information, identify interdependencies, secure cross-sector alignment and agreements within the teams and between the teams in the US and in the factory and at customer sites.
- Manage project structure.
- Work with Task Leaders and the Architect to define the scope for each escalation and align priorities.
- Understand proper escalation paths and acts accordingly.
- Keep daily control.
- Properly manage impact of containments and changes on whole machine.
- Manage risks and internal customer requirements.
- Is able to assess and address technical risk based on input of architects and design engineers.
- Respond to requests for support with impact assessment and secures project agreements and resources before accepting requests.
Minimum MS in engineering, or equivalent experience.
- MS plus 5years experience with an emphasis on project management.
- Previous experience leading a project or team is required.
- Candidate must have excellent communicative skills, both written and verbal.
- Candidate must have a strong leadership and drive the development to a quality result, able to “lead”, not just, “manage” a team.
- Must have excellent commitment and multi-tasking skills, ability to drive multiple long and short escalations in parallel, delivering on committed timeline by overcoming obstacles and resistance.
- Stakeholder management, keep all stakeholders informed and aligned at all time.
- Ability to interface with multidisciplinary and cross-sector groups, formulate clear and defined requests for support and resources as needed.
- Willingness to take on responsibility, follow through and keep multiple simultaneous assignments on schedule.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage pressure and stress for himself and the team.
- Understands needs of internal and external customers and acts effectively on these needs.
- Recognizes contribution of individual team members.
- Is able to lead collaborative problem solving session with design engineers.
- Excellent planning and analytical skills.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Internal Reference: #LI-KG1