30+ days ago - req21675
CS - DUV Customer Support Engineer - Taichung
In a nutshell
No experience (Student)
WithinASML the sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance,repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customerlocations.
One of thedepartments in this sector is CS HVM. The CS HVM team prepares and managesthe CS part of the execution of new system maintenance of new ASML machinesat customer sites. These Installations are done in close cooperation withField Factory System Install Engineering (FF SIE) in shift schedules atcustomer production environment over a period of 3-4 months.
- The Customer Support Organization is responsible for theinstallation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems atthe customer site and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-howto the customer.
- TheCustomer Support Engineer (CSE), an ambassador for ASML, must be the firstline of support for the repair and maintenance of the ASML Systems.
- The CSEwill interface with the customers, peers, local 2nd line support and staffmanagement to assure timely and accurate support.
- The CSE must be able to clearly communicate between keystakeholders of technical, organizational and operational stakeholders inrelation to driving availability to their specific customer.
- Analyzes,diagnoses, and troubleshoots equipment problems via telephone or at customersite.
- Performs installation, repair, retrofits, upgrades andpreventive maintenance on equipment installed at customer sites.
- Regularly provides assistance, guidance, leadership, andtechnical assistance to junior or less experienced field service engineers;may serve as site leader for customer.
- Maintains and manages an assigned installation equipment base.This includes providing primary support, forecasting, conducting customersupport meetings, and ensuring regular communication with the customer.
- Assists customers in the receipt, installation, and testing ofcompany equipment.
- Conducts equipment troubleshooting, analysis, and debugging insupport of installation or operating activities.
- Provides service education to customer’s service and operationsstaff.
- Ensures that parts are available and as specified for servicerequirements.
- Maintains appropriate tools are on hand and as required.
- Travels as required for the purposes of performing serviceactivities at customer sites or backfilling for other Field ServiceEngineers.
- Completes service, expense reports, and other administrativeresponsibilities in accordance with procedures and with supervisor’sapproval.
- Uses company technical documentation and provides feedback forimprovement.
- Performsother duties as assigned.
BS/MS major in Mechanical,Electrical/ Electro-optical, Controlling Engineering, Physics or otherrelated fields
- Fab experience in the Lithography area will be a plus.
- Experience or knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing processis preferred
- Goodcommunication skills and command of the English Language
- Must be astrong team player, supporting & analytical skill and good working habits
Context of the position
At customer sites / office