30+ days ago - req21693
Field Applications Engineer
In a nutshell
Shanghai - TCN, China
We are like “The A-Team”. MPS Application team is small but powerful in the “More than Moore” business. We enable different customers’ applications with our expertise.
1. Responsible to customer’s on-product performance issues
2. Grow up MPS business in areas including system, options, and service.
3. Be one team player to initiate new MPS products for customer’s on-product yield/productivity.
1. Resolve customer’s issues to ensure our systems meet or exceed customer’s expectation for on-product performance.
2. Handle application escalations to resolutions.
3. Document, deliver, and sustain Application knowledge to extend product life.
4. Enable business development at existing and new customers.
5. Communicate technical and non-technical information effectively.
6. Deliver new application products to grow ASML business.
Education: Engineering Master or above grade
1. 3-7 years Semiconductor industry relevant, lithography technology experience is better
2. Familiar with ASML XT scanner platform is better
1. Realizes idea according to the customers' needs.
2. Works unsupervised, prepares technical reports and present in customer site.
Context of the position
MPS application team is one unique department inside MPS Business Line. We are part of business development team to grow up MPS business with Sales, Marketing, DE teams. Major stakeholder includes Sales, Marketing, DE, CSE, DO and Service Lab. This position would require senior, mature, and accountable characteristics to achieve tasks in complex environment.