30+ days ago - req21610
Manufacturing - Yieldstar System Install Team Leader - Linkou
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
This is a job where you need to provide andpractice guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to a group of individualsfor the purpose of achieving YieldStar output and team member peopledevelopment.
- Leads a team of employees of limited size in arelatively complex process or leads a relatively large team of employees in arelatively simple process.
- Is primarily accountable for team results, e.g. safety,high quality output, on-time delivery, and cost efficiency.
- Lead the team for the continuous improvement,develop its diversity and evolve the team for the challenge of the Moore’slaw.
- Manage the system/module new build/repair productionline with high demand.
- Collaborate on factory targets and directionwith multi-stakeholders.
- Responsible for quick response of any feedbacksor quality notification from customers and end-users.
- Lead 10~15 people and responsible for their longterm career development.
- Direct report to group leader the mission ofyour team.
1. Industrial engineering and management.
2. Mechanical, mechatronics, electronics, (applied)physics engineering.
3. Other comparable.
- With experience of leading a team to completeassignment with strong evidence.
- Prefer to have 3-5 years’ in semiconductor, electronicmaterials or other high-tech industry.
- Coach, lead and motivate the team withhigh-educated and talents.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to carryout factory strategy and instructions.
- Professional decision making by aligning withthe team.
- Execution with high commitment and professionaldecision making.
Context of the position
- Ensures operation/output in the longer term .
- Is able to determine operational guidelinesfitting into the overall working procedures.
- Is able to contribute to optimizing operationalprocesses at work center or module level, e.g. improvement of procedures/guidelines or working with new methods/products into the existingprocess.
- Direct report to group lead of MFG andcollaborate with other team leads.
- Possibly responsible for performance anddevelopment management of team
- Is able to support, motivate and developemployees
- Is responsible for employees, includingappraisal of team
- Is able to recruit and select new employees