30+ days ago - req21669
Operational Improvement Project Lead
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
As the Operational Improvement Leader you are challenged to continuously improve our complex collaborative processes and organization, all the way from improvement identification to implementation into the line organization. For instance:
- by respectfully challenging the status quo;
- by acting as the lead to bring ASML’s Customer Support DUV Engineering departmental processes to the next level;
- by bringing improvements in a complex and technical industry environment;
- by guiding, designing, managing, executing and embedding projects in line with the department portfolio;
- by developing your skills to the max.
If that sounds like the right challenge to you, then we are probably looking for you!
The Operational Improvement Leader:
- Is responsible throughout the complete process improvement, from project identification to implementation in order to bring CS DUV Engineering to the next level of efficiency and delivered service;
- Is a project manager with strong technical affinity and insight;
- Pro-actively leverages and maintains a broad network throughout the organization;
- Can clearly bring a message, explaining why, how and what is needed to make the next step;
- Defines and executes appropriate interventions to mitigate project risks;
- Keeps track of progress/status and report transparently;
- Is fully at ease in working on all levels from management to operational levels;
- Has a hands-on mentality;
- Is a member of a fun team that supports each other to shine and uses each others strength;
- This is a fulltime position for 32 to 40 hours per week.
Bachelor's or master's degree, preferably an engineering background.
- At least 3-7 years of work experience
- Experience with Project management
- Certified in PMM, PM foundation, PMBOK or similar
- Experience in working in a technical industrial service environment
- Knowledge of/ experience with Lean is preferred.
- Business English, both spoken and written;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization;
- Has a passion for Continuous Improvement and exhibits a ‘there must be a better way, why don’t we try …’ mentality, can think outside the box;
- Creative and proactive;
- Able to adjust communication style based on audience to drive the change (influencing without power);
- Actively listens and provides and seeks constructive feedback;
- Delivers fact-based and well-structured messages in a range of different formats, e.g. presentation, written messages;
- The ability to enthuse and inspire colleagues in changing mindsets;
- Leads by example and works as a member of a team with a pragmatic mindset.
Context of the position
The Operational improvement leader position is 100% dedicated to CS DUV Engineering as a fulltime member of the Operational Improvement Leaders team and will report directly in to the manager of the Operational Improvement Leader department.
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter when applying for this role.