12 days ago - req21770
EUV System Install Engineer
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Within the EUV Factory, the department System Install Engineering is responsible for the installation of ASML systems on site in accordance with strict quality norms and a strict delivery schedule.
To Install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
- Equipment qualification of the scanner at the customer site :
- Perform tests (calibrations and system qualification).
- Work together with the NXE source install team to align the EUV Plasma/Light from the source into the scanner.
- Transfer a fully tested and qualified scanner.
Note : Work in accordance with the installation sequence and installation procedures.
- Perform administrative and coordination duties incl. reporting and technical escalations.
- Contribute to the improvement loop of the EUV platform and processes.
- Represent ASML at the customer site in a professional way incl. cultural awareness.
- Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete.
- Expected to travel 60 - 75% of the time to customers worldwide.
- Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning.
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (= self-sufficient).
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures.
Note : Utilizing your own system knowledge and engineering techniques including contacting support engineering when required.
- Drives to achieve high quality of work.
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times.
- Must speak/read/write English.
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in VHN and at the customer site.
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with theintegration of the scanner.
Bachelor or Master (starter: Mechatronics/Electronics preferred)
- Knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, vacuum systems.
- Knowledge of- or experience with electrical wiring/fibers.
- Analytical thinker.
- Stress resistant.
- Able to work independent as well as in a team.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Good communication skills with focus on reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting.
- An interest in other technical processes.
- Awareness of various cultural differences.
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Team leader System Install Engineering (SIE).
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, and a letter of motivation.