You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
International Mechanical Install Engineer
In a nutshell
The EUV Factory - System Install Engineer team is hiring!CLICK HEREand meet our colleague Kasper! He can give you an introduction to his exciting role as an Install Engineer.
To install cutting edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations. In this challenging role you will work abroad for over 50 % of the time.
As an International Mechanical Install Engineer you truly understand the need to work safely at all times. Additionally you are committed to self-learning and love to improve your technical understanding of our advanced lithography systems. Showing initiative, being open minded and being an ambassador of ASML are characteristics that fit you well. You love to troubleshoot and utilize your knowledge, but know when to ask for support as well. Moreover you are fluent in speaking/ reading and writing English in order to support technical escalations. Lastly you would like to commit yourself to the Install department for at least 3 years and like to work in flexible shift patterns in Veldhoven and at the customer site.
To help us tackle the technical challenges we face, you..
- Perform mechanical installation, adjustment, commissioning of a complete machine;
- Install ASML equipment (NXE) at customer locations, including equipment with new features, pilot and proto systems;
- Perform complex adjustments, perform upgrades, diagnose and solve problems with limited support;
- Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner;
- Transfer knowledge to local install teams and first/ second line engineers;
- Perform administrative duties including service orders, issue resolution tools, handovers, progress reporting, etc.;
- Prepare written technical reports if required to do so;
- Contribute in structural improvements for the System Install Engineering (SIE) department.
Experienced candidate (+ 2 years) with vocational degree or Bachelor fresh grad, preference candidates with hands-on experience in similar positions in mechatronics, aerospace or automotive industry. (Please be advised; we cannot process candidates with a Masters degree for this role. Feel free to check the EUV System Install Engineer role instead.)
- Hands-on experience in a high tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering is required;
- Proven affinity with assembling and troubleshooting is essential;
- The preference is not given to candidates who only have work experience in precision/ fine mechanical assembly. A mix between gross and fine mechanics is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with focus on understanding, supporting, and influencing others;
- Fluent in English, both in word and writing;
- Safety first!;
- ‘First time right’ mentality;
- Passion for hands-on engineering challenges;
- Understanding the details without losing track of the bigger picture (helicopter view);
- Remain a structured way of working in a dynamic environment;
- Stress resistant;
- Team player.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel.
We only consider candidates who have uploaded an updated version of their CV and a cover letter stating their motivation to apply for this specific role at ASML. (Please take some time to really think about your cover letter, as this is the perfect opportunity to present yourself for our Hiring Managers)
Please be advised, for this role we require candidate with a valid international drivers license.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.