15 days ago - req21764
Mechanical Install Engineer
In a nutshell
the EUV Factory - System Install Engineer team is hiring!
To install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
- Mechanical installation, adjustment, commissioning of a complete machine.
- Install ASML equipment (NXE) at customer locations, including equipment with new features, pilot and proto systems.
- Perform complex adjustments, perform upgrades, diagnose and solve problems with limited support.
- Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner.
- Transfer knowledge to local install teams and first/ second line engineers.
- Perform administrative duties including SO's. AIR’s, pass down, progress reporting.
- Prepare written technical reports if required to do so.
- Contributing in structural improvements for the SIE department.
Experienced MBO (+ 2 years) or HBO starter preference mechatronics, aerospace or automotive.
- Hands-on experience in a high tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering.
- Proven affinity with assembling and troubleshooting is essential.
- The preference is not given to candidates who only have work experience in precision/ fine mechanical assembly. A mix between gross and fine mechanics is preferred.
- Safety first!
- ‘First time right’ mentality
- Passion for hands-on engineering challenges
- Understanding the details without losing track of the bigger picture (helicopter view)
- Remain a structured way of working in a dynamic environment.
- Stress resistant
- Team player
- Good communication skills with focus on understanding, supporting, and influencing others
- Fluent in English, both in word and writing
Context of the position
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times.
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self-learning.
- Being open minded, team player, and be able to use your own initiative.
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures. Note: utilizing your own system knowledge and engineering techniques including contacting support when required.
- Able to speak / read / write English in order to support complex technical escalations.
- Drives to achieve high quality of work.
- Being an ambassador for ASML during and outside of work.
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in VHV and at customer site.
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with the assembly integration, qualification and prepack (=de-assembly + preparing for shipment).
Other informationASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, and a letter of motivation.