9 days ago - req21711
NPI Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer - Availability
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering
Are you interested in the challenges of improving the availability of complex and advanced EUV lithography equipment? Are you looking for a job where you can use your Engineering, organizational, and communication skills in a high dynamical and demanding environment? If so, the position of availability engineer could be the perfect path to increase your knowledge in multiple engineering disciplines.
The Availability Engineering group predicts, asses and drives for solutions to maximize uptime of our systems for our customers.
Within our existing fleet of machines at customers as for new products you will be focusingon :
- Analysis of system availability with focus on root cause and impact (MTBI + MTTR and XLD’s).
- Identify, initiate and drive design + process improvements in cooperation with our stakeholders.
- Improve the quality of feedback from the field together with our Customer Support department towards development and programs.
You will interface with line and program level stakeholders within a broad scope of sectors (D&E, System Engineering and Customers Support) and use your expertise to inform the Product Cluster Manager, System Engineering, Project Leader and Project Architect. You will report to the AV Engineering Group Leader.
Bachelor Degree in a technical area, such as Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics, data analysis.
- Five years’ experience in a multidisciplinary technical environment.
- Proven track record with Service activities and specifically diagnostics and calibrations (RAMS).
- Been exposed to broad scope (software, mechanics, electronics, IT infrastructure, Customer Support).
- Capable of doing trend analysis. Being familiar with Craw-Amsaa is a plus.
- Drive improvement projects with minimal supervision of PL.
- In depth knowledge about data structure and modeling.
- Self-propelling and Entrepreneurial.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- The drive and enthusiasm to achieve tangible results.
- Engineering creativity.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.