7 days ago - req21747
Senior Internal Auditor
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Considering the evolving risk landscape and growing company, the ASML Internal Audit is in a process of further extending the department and to bring number of FTEs in line with the Assurance Plan.
Internal Auditing is an independent and objective assurance and consulting activity that is guided by a philosophy of adding value to improve the operations of ASML. It assists ASML in accomplishing its objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Pro-activelycontribute to the establishment of the risk based (yearly) Assurance plan.Be informed on ASML’s business priorities as well on developments in thefield of governance, risk, compliance, IT, Information security andinternal control in order to add value to ASML (outside in view).
- Pro-activelyparticipate in internal audit assignment teams. Contribute to thepreparation (including test plan), execution and finalization of internalaudit assignments as part of the Assurance plan.
- Prepareinternal audit reports (of individual audit assignments) for review by theinternal audit manager / lead auditor. Outcomes and recommendations areclear and meaningful.
- SupportInternal Audit Manager / lead auditor in monitoring (and reporting on)management’s progress with remediation activities through the execution offollow-up procedures on audit findings.
- Contributeto and adhere to the Internal Audit quality procedures / Internal Auditquality manual. Ensure audit assignments are executed in line with thestandards and guidelines of The Institute of Internal Auditors, NBA andNOREA
- Frequentlyengage with the business as well as second line functions as part ofR&BA (as part of routine procedures).
Academic level RA/RE or equivalent is a pre
University degree auditing, financial accounting
- +4 years of experience in audit, internal audit,operational audit
- Experience in managing smaller audit assignments
- Background in Big 4 Auditing firm is a pre
- Knowledge of and experience in applying auditmethodologies / techniques
- Internal control
- Risk management
- Internal governance
- Information Security
- Team player
- Able to interact with business leaders and experts
- Highly analytical combined with strong business sense
- Exceptional observatory / listening skills
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines; excellentplanner
- Precise, to the point, ability to get the messageacross (in words and in writing). Fluent in English language
- Consulting style
- Independent thinker
- A proactive mindset
- Willing to run the extra mile
Context of the position
Internal Audit is part of Risk & Business Assurance. The Internal Audit department reports to the Board and the Audit Committee of the Supervisory Board. The senior internal auditor reports to the Director Internal Audit.
Other informationASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply.