30+ days ago - req21750
System Integration Team Lead - EUV
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Research & development
Other technical job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Lead a project team to integrate, verify functionality and performance of DUV/EUV prototype modules, software, and Twinscan based test rigs that are developed by multiple projects.
Within ASML, the sector of Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of ASML products. The department of Integration and Reliability Engineering is responsible for integration of prototype building blocks, modules and subsystems into the whole machines to verify that they meet functional requirements and performance specifications.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
As the System Integration Team Lead - EUV in Wilton Integration Project, you will be responsible to:
- Develop integration plans for Project Lead (PL) and assure they are aligned with stakeholders, well communicated, and ultimately achieved.
- Deliver team plans aligned to master plans that meet scope, budget, and timing.
- Maintain team plans, report on status, scope, issues, risks (IRR), and budget.
- Resolve integration priority conflicts between projects. Know when to escalate.
- Present at progress reviews to Sr. program management.
You will lead Wilton Integration team to:
- Verify functionality and performance that spans multiple functional clusters.
- Develop Wilton Integration strategy through alignment with PL and other stakeholders, e.g. PDM’s (Product Development Manager), PCM’s (Product cluster Manager), System Integration at other sites, and other Development projects.
- Drive integration activities for new functionality for multiple development projects.
- Take on Test rig ownership including planning, staffing, availability, and configuration management.
- Responsible on Test rig definition, realization, upgrades, and qualification.
- Optimize the utilization of resources and test rigs.
- Drive and develop the ASML integration way of working for Wilton.
B.S. Degree or equivalent experience.Masters is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years proven success in project or task management.
- Experience in stakeholder management and multisector communications.
- Understands needs of the internal customer and acts effectively on these need. Has driven change to reach team objectives.
- Mentoring and coaching experience.
- Experience in planning and barrier resolution in a dynamic development environment.
- Preferably knowledge of ASML system integration competences (business drivers overlay, throughput, reliability).
- Drives for high quality and sense of urgency from the team and stakeholders.
- Flexible and goal oriented, able to realize progress within an uncertain and rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent planning skills and able to set priorities based on top level plan.
- Excellent in stakeholder management and communication.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills.
- Technical driven.
- Fluent in English.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability