30+ days ago - req21870
D&E- System Integration Engineer - Tainan
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Design & Engineering – Continuous Improvement Engineering – System integration engineer
- Being responsible for HMI sustaining tool improvement project
- Being contact window between field service engineer and development engineer
- Specialist with capability to solve systematic problem and to evaluate system performance
Tool’s systematical problem analysis and solution finding
Continuous improvement plan development and execution
- Serves as an internally recognized expert who is able to analyze the e-beam inspection tool problem with solid theoretical models and come up with practical improvement plan.
- Design the experiment and set up the targets in order to put tool performance improvement plan into practice.
- Report design phase problems to R&D engineer and assist in following tests and function verification required.
- Offer technical support for field service engineer from world-wide customer’s site when there are issues escalated from fields. On-site ( both domestic & oversea ) support is necessary if the problem can’t be resolved via remote support.
- Get involved in engineering change workflow and arrange the knowledge transferring from RD to field service engineer
- Get involved in new product design and generate related procedures or documents for field engineers to transfer the new product smoothly to customer’s fab.
- Co-work with marketing department and program team to assess the feasibility of new function request from customer and initiate the project if it is confirmed to be feasible.
Master degree in one of following fields
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Control Engineering
- Other engineering related dept.
Two years working experience in semi-conductor related industry
1. Good written and verbal communication skills
2. Excellent analytical skills and being able to do trouble-shooting in a logical way
3. Being fluent in English is preferred – TOEIC 750+ or equivalent certificate
4. Specializing in one or more of following fields would be a plus
SEM & Optics Related
- SEM structure and related module design concept
- SEM image formation theory
- Good knowledge in optics theory
- Familiar with plasma, laser and high vacuum system
- Strong knowledge in analog / digital circuit design
- Experienced in FPGA or ARM development
- Knowledge in power electronics
- Familiar with Siemens PLC operation & its structure
- Experienced in C#, Python
- Linux environment set up and operation
- Able to develop analytic software application with C# or Python
- Statistic background knowledge is preferred
- Strong knowledge in control theory
- Experienced in mechanical design
- Able to perform technical review on mechanical design
- Autocad & Solidwork experience
Context of the position
- Location in HMI Tainan office
- Need to work in clean room
- Co-work with each development department / customer support team / manufacturing department / quality control department
- Traveling to customer site ( domestic / oversea ) on specific cases is required
- Traveling to US-HMI on a project basis may be required