28 days ago - req21834
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Would you like to be part of progress and join our Privacy Office?
In this role, you will be an integral part of the setup and the implementation of a solid framework to facilitate Privacy Compliance within ASML.
- Playing a crucial role in the ASML Privacy Compliance journey, shaping the way ASML complies with the processing of Personal Data within HR and Product & Technology (P&T) related departments.
- Acting as an independent, autonomous and global Business Partner with regards to the ASML HR and P&T related departments.
- Supporting above ASML stakeholders in the processing of Personal data and in disseminating privacy controls within the specific business owned applications, closely cooperating with rest of the Privacy Office.
- Developing Privacy controls (i.e. policies, procedures, guidelines, toolkits, Privacy by Design principles) and supporting the organization in embedding such controls in the ASML business processes.
- Identifying Privacy risks advising the relevant Department in the treatment of such risks and supporting the implementation of specific countermeasures / Privacy Actions Plan.
- Handling and supporting the execution of the Data Privacy Impact Assessments and general privacy questions / inquiries with regards to the initiatives involving the areas of responsibility.
- Owning the development and the update of ASML contents, processes and way of workings related to the areas of responsibility (e.g. websites, mobile apps, external communication activities, marketing activities, digital capabilities).
- Supporting the ASML regions (i.e. ASIA, US, EU) in their Privacy Compliance Journey, with regards to the areas of responsibility.
- Cooperating with our Privacy Champions all around the world.
- Supporting ASML in handling DSARs, in coordination and backing up the responsible in executing such process (i.e. Privacy Analyst).
- Supporting ASML in handling Personal Data Breaches, in coordination and backing up the responsible in executing such process (i.e. Privacy Analyst).
- Taking part in ASML Privacy Projects, creating awareness & monitoring the maturity level.
Relevant Master's degree.
At least 4 years of experience in the role of Privacy Officer or in a similar position.
- Strong business orientation and flexibility
- International outlook and affinity for creativity and innovative outlook
- Excellent analytic skills and operational motivation
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills. Fluency in English and preferably one other language
- Knowledge of the main privacy processes
- Team-spirit, collaboration skills and ability to connect people and gain trust
- Autonomy and ability to organize and prioritize and high workload
- Quality and risk-management orientation
- Genuine interest in Privacy Laws and regulations, Labor laws and HR-related legislations
- Understanding of business processes
Context of the position
The ASML Privacy Office is part of the ASML Privacy Practice, based on a dual-layers organization, composed by the Privacy Office itself and by the Privacy Network. The ASML Privacy Office acts as focal point for all the privacy and personal data protection matters within the company and has the main duties to:
- Define the Privacy strategy and framework, leading and overseeing its group-wide implementation
- Advise management on privacy and personal data protection related risks (i.e. through DPIAs)
- Define privacy controls / actions and monitor their implementation
- Define and monitor the privacy awareness program
- Handle privacy related requests and personal data breaches
- Launch and coordinating specific special programs and projects.
You will be formally reporting to the Head of the Privacy Office and, on a day-to-day basis, to the Senior Privacy Business Partner for HR and P&T related departments.
The pending approval of ASML’s Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs), relating to the international transfer of data, will expand the scope of the personal data protection legal requirements to other regions and additional stakeholders (employees and business partners) in these regions. This may lead to an increased workload within the Privacy Office.
The whole ASML is part of the ASML Privacy Office stakeholders. Every and each department, business, country, region may seek for privacy advice and involvement in privacy projects.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Are you interested in this role? Apply today with your cv and cover letter!