15 days ago - req21858
Project Lead - Business Intelligence & Analytics
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mathematics, Physics, Data science
ASML is an innovation leader in the semiconductor industry. We provide microchip makers with everything they need – hardware, software and services – to mass produce patterns on silicon through lithography.
The department Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) enables ASML to define programs and prioritize resources and modules, all based on facts from analytics.
Within this team we are looking for someone who has experience leading projects in business intelligence and analytics. Someone who is up for a new challenge in a high exposure role within our Business Line (BL) DUV.
You will lead a project and a team of Business Analytics Analysts and a Product Owner to deliver BI&A products and services according to a cross-sectoral aligned plan/roadmap. You will enable delivery of ASML and customer insights and create value.
- Create and use detailed team plan (deliverables, who, when). Define deliverables for the Business Analytics Analysts;
- Support, mentor and coach the team of Business Analytics Analysts on a day-to-day basis to deliver upon plan, by providing learning opportunities and feedback. Review and report progress to BI&A Lead and Change Board (‘3-in-a-box’);
- Understand how the own sub module links to the total module and communicate impact of changes to the own sub module on the whole module;
- Set and monitor value delivery targets and establish an action plan for improvement based on the goals set;
- Track and manage milestones, dependencies, issues and risks across major BI&A projects;
- Define and manage an aligned plan between work streams in cooperation with BI&A Lead and business stakeholders. Ensure team is at right information level. Connect with and facilitate collaboration amongst cross-sector business stakeholders;
- Lead the successful delivery of new BI&A products and services according to plan and on time. Cultivate data-driven leadership across the ASML organization and influence decision-making without a direct reporting line.
A technical Bachelor and Master degree is a must. We prefer a background in Mathematics, Physics, Econometrics or Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Project Lead role;
- Proven track record in consultancy;
- Experience with project management with multiple senior stakeholders in a high tech manufacturing industry client environment;
- Knowledge of working with data platforms, data analysis and visualization tools and techniques (hands-on experience with Alteryx and Spotfire);
- Excellent stakeholder management;
- Experience with risk and issue management;
- A big plus is the understanding of the ASML business ecosystem.
- Curious attitude and eager to solve problems;
- Pragmatic, pro-active, ‘self-propelling’ way of working and able to operate in a dynamic environment;
- A reliable team player and good listener;
- Effective communication, influencing and presentation skills;
- Coaching and mentoring;
- Ability to collaborate, bring people together, challenge their opinions and influence without hierarchy;
- Observe the wishes and needs of the customer, anticipate on them and then act accordingly.
Context of the position
You will be working in the department DV DUV System Delivery BI & Analytics.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.