12 days ago - req21936
Candidate Experience Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering a high tech-human touch candidate and onboarding experience that reflects the ASML culture while respecting local cultural nuances. With over 300,000 applications each year and a workforce that has doubled in size in the past 5 years, providing candidates and new hires with the best possible experience has become critical in enabling the ASML growth ambition. If you want to be part of progress, apply today!
Role and responsibilities
This role is part of the global Talent Acquisition (TA) Innovation and solutions team. In this role, you are responsible for developing a best in class candidate and onboarding experience for our candidates and (new) colleagues. Next to this, you are working on several HR strategic initiatives such as Diversity and Inclusion.
Your responsibilities include:
- Be the global expert on candidate and onboarding experience within ASML by advising and enabling the ASML people strategy.
- Defining improvement opportunities in the field of candidate and onboarding experience and prioritize in line with our overall HR roadmap.
- Work closely with your global colleagues to define, develop and implement candidate and onboarding experience related programs.Drive change management activities in the organization by creating and using relevant insights
Education and Experience
- You have a MSc degree in the field of organizational psychology (or similar) and you combine 10+ years of experience within TA and HR.
- You have a strong affinity with candidate and onboarding experience, more-over you are able to translate customer needs into workable solutions
- You have experience working in a complex matrix organization that operates on a global scale.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- You combine excellent people skills with project management skills.
- You need to be able to use your communication and networking skills to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Your analytical skills and capacity to think conceptually make you see the bigger picture, but also allow you to zoom in when necessary.
- As a person you are an enthusiastic team-player motivating the stakeholders towards delivering the desired result.
- You are well organized and perform well in pressure cooker projects, like aligning multiple stakeholders. You have a “getting things done” attitude.
Diversity and Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested? Please feel free to apply with your CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this role.