30+ days ago - req21936
Candidate & Onboarding Experience Lead
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you like working in a global team in an innovative environment where creativity and freedom is stimulated? Are you able to translate customer requirements into a High Tech – Human Touch experience? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
As a Candidate & Onboarding Experience Lead, you will have the opportunity to shape the candidate and onboarding experience at ASML. Are you up for this challenge?
As the Candidate & Onboarding Experience Lead, you have the following responsibilities:
- Continuous improvement of all global TA & Onboarding initiatives. You will work closely with your colleagues from the countries and with external vendors to design, develop and implement required changes and updates.
- Development of strategies & innovation in the field of processes, systems, tooling and experience. Based on customer insights as well as market research you will ensure our TA and onboarding activities are translated in a “high tech, human touch” experience.
- Co-design and embedding of HR priority programs within global TA. You will work together with other HR disciplines on priorities like culture & values, leadership, diversity & inclusion and the implementation of a new HRIS.
University Degree in a relevant field.
- You combine at least 8 years of HR or Recruitment experience with proven project management experience (preferably with PM certification).
- You have a strong affinity with candidate and onboarding experience, more-over you are able to translate customer needs into creative solutions.
- Experience in working within a global environment is a preferred.
- You combine excellent people skills with project management skills.
- You need to be able to use your communication and networking skills to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Your analytical skills and capacity to think conceptually make you see the bigger picture, but also allow you to zoom in when necessary.
- As a person you are an enthusiastic team-player motivating the stakeholders towards delivering the desired result.
- You are well organized and perform well in pressure cooker projects, like aligning multiple stakeholders. You have a “getting things done” attitude.
Context of the position
Within ASML the sector HR&O is responsible for the development and implementation of necessary structures and processes to attract, develop and retain an engaged workforce that invests in building a long-term future with the company. The sector employs around 300 employees, with staff in Europe, the US and Asia. The TA Innovation & Solutions team is part of the global recruitment department and focuses on innovation and solutions in the area of talent attraction, selection and onboarding.
Interested? Please feel free to apply with your CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this role.
Working part-time is an option - please mention your availability in your application.