27 days ago - req21956
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
IntroductionAre you challenged by the PCBA design in high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline, combined with design experience of Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) design? Do you get energized by working in close cooperation with direct colleagues, as well as external design houses? We might be looking for you!
As a PCBA Coordinator you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing, outsourcing and maintaining various electronic designs for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore, you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the electronics designers and system architects.
The PCBA Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Participate as a PCBA designer in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Define and document requirements for PCBA designs.
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions.
- Define, document and execute tests to ensure that the electronics satisfies the requirements.
- Solve IP-block related problems and manage problem resolution during first system integration.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Bachelor degree or higher inElectrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in the design of analogue and digital PCBAs
- Experience in coordinating farm-out work of board design.
- Technical knowledge of Programmable Logic and digital design in general.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software
- Highly motivated pro-active team player with good social and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details and with quality in mind.
- Fluent English in word and in writing
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the cluster Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
Within EDEV the DUV Active PCBA service team is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions needed for the entire ASML machine portfolio.
You will report to the Group Manager Stage Electronics DUV or delegated Team Leader.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.