14 days ago - req21958
Program manager Facilities & Maintenance
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
IntroductionThe department Corporate Real Estate (CRE) is the Landlord of all ASML offices and industrial sites worldwide. We facilitate ASML employees, our factories, customers, suppliers and visitors to provide optimal working conditions in a safe and comfortable environment.
The Corporate Real Estate Organization is responsible for new build, rebuild, operation and maintenance of the ASML infrastructure, installations and buildings.
We are currently looking for a seasoned Program Manager to run complex programs in a high-tech environment and to ensure business success' now and for the future.
The Program manager is responsible for managing (large) changes in the field of Facilities & Maintenance from a global perspective. Changes are initiated following various sources: requests from the business, utility and site masterplans, maintenance policies, maintenance planning, strategic planning process, growth/downscaling etc.
The Program manager is in the lead to translate all these changes in a priority planning, business cases and budget plan.
And to ensure implementation of these changes in a complex and ever changing environment in adherence to the plan and other criteria such as performance, KPI’s, risk, compliancy and functional criteria.
The activities of the Program manager contribute to maintaining an outstanding continuous quality and/or improvement of quality by driving change in adherence to business needs and objectives of CRE F&M. For example, driving the replacement investments (from MJOP) and/or changes to enhance performance of assets or services.
The Program manager has knowledge of a complex portfolio with an extensive and great diversity of products / services in FM and/or maintenance management and acts as a generalist and linking pin in the entire CRE organization connecting and streamlining various initiatives. The Program Manager acts from a global scope perspective.
Strategic planning process
- Responsible to drive the strategic planning process of CRE F&M by inventory of business requests (together with business partners), collecting relevant trends and developments and setting quality standards (and how to achieve these) together with competence experts.
- Translate strategic themes and opportunities and threats into a vision for the entire portfolio for the medium and long term. Determine the strategic objectives for the portfolio and elaborate in a portfolio plan with a roadmap.
- Translate ASML strategic plans (housing plan, utilities master plan, industrial master plan etc.) to CRE F&M implications and develop and deploy a global CRE F&M strategy (development goals, changes, resources) to further innovate and develop products/services and translate to global standards and solutions.
- Responsible to derive long term and short term activities from the strategic plan and drive the investment and program plan in order to make the changes happen in time and against required output/performance (f.e. TCO, uptime, performance requirements from competence center etc.).
- Together with expert colleagues translate strategic objectives in targets and performance setting for CRE F&M quality (f.e. uptime, performance of assets, quality standards, capacity of assets etc.) and translate to KPI’s and manage the measurement/control mechanisms to monitor and manage compliance
- Determine the approach towards planning of projects, project execution and allocation of budget and the sourcing plan, e.g. assign projects to internal project teams, (key) suppliers etc.
- Initiate the change plan by conducting thorough pre-analysis, studies and business cases in order to prepare decision-making and to set the output targets, timelines and budget plan.
- In change plan, identify and analyse needs from involved or impacted stakeholders and linkages to other projects to define project scope and objectives. Connect all required expertise in order to determine a solid and feasible project brief and timelines.
- Act as ‘client’ towards the internal CRE Projects team to execute changes, by claiming project management resources and managing the project brief towards the project manager (desired result/output and timelines).
- Manage risk, compliance, quality and functional criteria (in alignment with competence experts) in order to ensure successful outcome of the program or project(s). Coordinate solutions from an integrated, helicopter view, taking into consideration the full chain of delivery and (strategic) planning.
- Act as the end-responsible person and/or in the role of steering committee, senior user, sponsor, quality assurance or project executive in order to give (strategic) directions to the project team that is responsible for execution of (parts of) the required change.
- Strategic alignment; continuously informed about changes in the organization and business of ASML to understand needs and predict/anticipate on changes in needs and capacity (together with CRE Business Partners).
- In alignment with CRE Business Partners, inform business and internal CRE F&M stakeholders about impact and progress of projects and programs and ensure coordination between activities (if necessary together with project managers).
- Derive a forward-looking plan and planning for business and internal CRE F&M stakeholders (together with the Business Partner) in order to inform them about planned changes with (possible) impact on their operations.
- Contribute to strategic reporting and (feasibility) advice substantiated with solid business cases (for example to board, senior leadership, stakeholders of business lines, industrial board etc.)
Innovation and product development
- Initiate thematic programs (f.e. sustainability, performance upgrades, predictive maintenance, data management solutions, system implementation etc.) that give impulse to delivered quality by CRE F&M and to ASML business objectives.
- Conduct/manage feasibility studies and investigate possible solutions for opportunities in relation to cost impact and quality benefits (f.e. use of sensoring, new technologies, data tools etc.).
- Explore market opportunities, innovations and consult the market or peer organizations to drive initiatives that support, enhance or elevate CRE F&M quality.
- Connect with other CRE functions for optimization of products, processes or performance locally or with global scope.
- Responsible for managing the CRE Facilities & Maintenance CAPEX budget and short and long term planning and allocation of the budget.
- Calculate (or have calculated) business case for change plans and cost estimates for impact on the maintenance organization considering balance between risks, performance and costs (TCO).
- Validate offers of suppliers, together with the purchasing team in order to determine compliance with required quality and output specifications.
EducationAcademic or Bachelor+ education in the field of industrial, mechanical, installations engineering or business administration (in case of the latter with proven experience in industrial environment).
At least 3-5 years of similar experience in complex (industrial) environment.
Prince 2 is considered an advantage
- Decision Quality (drive solid business cases, manage decision making process and being decisive)
- Manages complexity
- Strategic mindset
- Drives results
- Directs work
- Ensures accountability
- Takes ownership
- Optimizes work processes
- Analytical and problem analysis/problem solving
- Flexible and stress-resistance
- Focus on market opportunities
Context of the position
To best enable ASML’s vision, the F&M department, part of the CRE organization, strives to maintain a consistent set of physical assets through its complete lifecycle to support the production process of ASML in an optimal manner.
In addition, F&M is responsible to manage all buildings, grounds and services with the aim to contribute to an appealing, attractive and comfortable working environment for ASML employees and visitors.
The Program Manager reports to the Director Projects Corporate Real Estate and presents to the board.
Only applications via the system will be taken into procedure.Please apply by uploading your resume and cover letter.