30+ days ago - req21949
Sourcing Project Leader
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Other job categories
ASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
The Sourcing Project Leader is a key figure in the Sourcing organization, providing project management support to ensure the effective & efficient introduction and a smooth ramp-up of new products in the Supply Chain, according to ASML’s Product Generation Process. The Sourcing PL will orchestrate PGP deliverables from Strategic Sourcing & Procurement (SS&P) that are required for Prototypes, Pilots and Volume Readiness relative to ASML’s Supply Chain, across all involved QLTC [Quality – Logistics – Technology – Cost]teams and involved suppliers. Prime focus of the role of Sourcing PL is the execution of QLTC for all items on the Complex Parts List (CPL) and the complex multi-tiered Supply Chain. This position will support San Jose programs in support of the HMI Business Lines’ (BL) metrology & inspection applications.
Reports to: Director of Sourcing & Procurement
Manages: Sourcing and Supply Chain project deliverables for a specific product/machine introduction.
Interfaces: Business Line product team, Sourcing (especially Sourcing Leads & Category Managers), Development & Engineering, Logistics, Finance, Manufacturing, Customer Support and in some cases Suppliers.
- Monitor & drive end to end project execution across line functions and across suppliers according to ASML’s PGP process.
- Provide Supply Chain integrated planning (activities, milestones, resources) throughout all project phases towards BL / PDM / Procurement / D&E (SCE) / GLS (LSM).
- Support all project team members by helping them remove all bottlenecks and constraints that block program progress.
- Drive the definition of the complex parts list (CPL) per program across Sourcing,
- Procurement, D&E (SCE) and GLS (LSM), across involved suppliers and SPFT/QLTC teams.
- Monitor & drive Cost of Goods towards Business Target in BL and across SPFT’s/QLTC teams.
PGP Supply Chain Deliverables -Supply Management deliverables:
- Complex Part List, Make/Buy Decisions, Supplier Selection, Contracting Suppliers, QLTC target setting & realization, Supplier Cost: CoG roadmaps (DMM) & Investments (Process NRE / Tooling and Move Rate investments)
- D&E Supply Chain Engineering deliverables:
- Statement of Work, Manufacturing Flow, FMEA, TPD Acceptance by Supplier, Proto Evaluation, Test Coverage Documents, Parts Quality Report, Costing (PP3) -OPS Supply Logistics (GLS/LSM) deliverables:Move Rate / Capacity, Flexibility, Cycle Time
- Monitor & drive QLTC deliverables of cross-sector QLTC teams (PAM, TSM, LSM):
- Overall QLTC status and C deliverables by PAM (Supply Management)
- Q and T deliverables by TSM (D&E - SCE)
- L deliverables by LSM (OPS GLS LSM)
- Signal financial consequences of supply chain resources (tools, facilities, manpower) and supplier cost (CoG roadmaps, Process NRE and Tooling).
- Bachelor’s degree is required, strongly preferred to be in a technical field
- MBA is required unless candidate has at least 7 years of related experience in management of complex large-scale projects, preferably related to Sourcing, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Negotiation skills are critical.
- Ability to operate effectively with all levels ofmanagement both internally and externally.
- The ability to lead cross -functional teams isessential to performing the job.
- Must be able to professionally represent ASML tooutside companies.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques is aplus and a strong familiarity with technology manufacturing is highlypreferred.
- Must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment wheremulti-tasking is the norm.
- Must be proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, andOutlook.Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Charisma and enthusiasm are essential, as is the ability to influence and lead.
- Candidate must be highly organized and self-directed.
- Professional, excellent communication skills are essential.
- Experience working with NPI processes is highly desirable.
Context of the position
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings. The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability