30+ days ago - req22000
Manufacturing - Lean Expert - Tainan
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
As a LEAN Expert you will co-lead theLean transformation within TNF together with local management towardssustainable improvement, aiming at an overall breakthrough on costeffectiveness and inventory reduction according to the deployment roadmap.You will provide support to the line organization through planning, executionand providing follow up on the deployment activities. Co-ordinate thenecessary training and coaching to employees, including leadership teams, andbuild internal capabilities through train-the-trainer concepts. The resultsof the deployment (deliverables, business impact and mindset change) areowned by the management team.
As a LEAN Expert you will respectfullychallenge the status quo and act as a role model for Lean thinking, andthereby act as a change agent to help ASML’s TNF sector in the transformationtowards a Lean organization
The Lean deployment program within ASMLTNF is a major change transformation that requires detailed co-ordination ofproject and change management elements, training and coaching, eventplanning, execution & follow up, problem solving and the reporting of thebenefits.
Mindset changes: transform mindsets tomaintain continuous improvement efforts beyond project activities and changetheir way of working to a Lean way of working. Management Coaching will beone of the means to achieve such mindset shift.
Problem solving leadership: contributesto the improvement of the whole operations value stream by participating inor facilitating problem solving sessions;
Knowledge transfer: trains and coachesASML employees & management on Lean principles and behaviors;
Continuous improvements: identifiespotentials for new improvements;
Business case: evaluates financialconsequences of required resources to implement Lean concepts and translatesthe realized improvements into positive business impact.
Project leadership: co-designs and runsLean transformations in specific areas:
- Defines the overallwork plan
- Coordinates the projectteams through different phases
- Ensures support,provides adequate status updates
- Shares responsibilityto reach the target together with line management
- Enforces prerequisitesfor sustainability of results
- Ensures transfer toline/process manager
Bachelor/ Master degreewith 7 yrs experience in Manufacturing (e.g. line, engineering), has ageneral understanding of technical topics (through technical background orjob experience).
- A passion forContinuous Improvement and exhibits a ‘there must be a better way, why don’twe try …’ mentality, can think outside the box;
- Experience in Leandeployment or application is an absolute plus, as well as experience inCoaching
- Additional relevantexperience with continuous improvement methods (problem solving, six sigma)or change/ project management experience;
- Has the potential touse a range of different influencing techniques (influencing without power);
- Actively gives andseeks constructive feedback;
- Crisp communicator atall levels (operational – executive);
- Is able to listen toothers issues and can work in team;
- Can train and coachothers;
- Delivers fact-based andwell-structured messages in a range of different formats, e.g. presentation,written messages. Business English both spoken and written is required;
- Great networkingskills, able to work at multiple levels of the organization, from teammembers on the field to Senior Managers;
- The ability to enthuseand inspire colleagues in Lean Thinking as a business necessity;
- A belief in 'walkingthe talk' and working as a member of a team;
- Potential to become afuture leader
Context of the position
The LEAN Expert position is 100%dedicated to the TNF Lean deployment as a fulltime member of the program coreteam and will report directly in to the Lean Transformation leader.
Please add your complete, recent CV andcover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.