You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req22004
System Integration Technician
In a nutshell
The sector EF (EUV Factory) Manufacturing is responsible both for the production and installation of wafer steppers, scanners and light sources for EUV systems. The department System Integration within Manufacturing is responsible for the assembly and qualification of the Scanner, Source Build and CO2 milestones.
To assemble, adjust, qualify and deliver ASML products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
- Build: Install and align components for System Integration (Scanner, Source and CO2);
- Qualification: Test systems build by System Integration (Scanner, Source and CO2).
For this position we are currently looking for candidates for the Build phase in the process.
During these activities candidate is responsible for progress which includes solving problems which may occur while maintaining the planned delivery times and quality. Makes suggestions for improvement of products and process with respect to both existing and new products. Provides support when new products are introduced into the production process. Identifies and reports expected bottlenecks and solves technical problems if needed in close cooperation with other disciplines.
- Plan and prioritize own work;
- Report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status;
- Identify structural issues and support Engineering during diagnostics;
- Actively seek for relevant knowledge;
- Share and train knowledge and skills.
MBO mechanical engineering, mechatronics, applied physics, aerospace or automotive engineering with 0-4 years of experience. Candidates with a HBO degree in the areas mentioned above can also apply, if they have at least 3 year hands on assembly/qualification experience and experience with diagnosis to high tech equipment.
Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace, electronics or automotive engineering; proven affinity with system testing / assembling and troubleshooting is essential. The preference is not given to candidates who only have work experience in precision / fine mechanical assembly. A mix between gross and fine mechanics is preferred.
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment;
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure;
- Independent, pro-active, flexible team player;
- Analytical: Solving problems;
- Methodical: Can work according to standard work practices;
- Assertiveness: In the lead to process engineering and development;
- Eager to learn and expand skills;
- Strong learning skills, especially with lecture on high technical level;
- Willing to share and train knowledge and skills;
- Willing to work in 2 shifts;
- Able to speak and understand English; able to write procedure comments and transfer documents in English;
Context of the position
- The Technician reports to his Team Leader;
- Job will be executed in a 2-shift operation, working in extremely clean environment.
Please submit an updated version of your CV and a cover letter stating your clear motivation to apply for this specific role at ASML.