30+ days ago - req22049
TwinScan Technical Support Engineer
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Are you challenged by providing quality solutions for technical disturbances on TWINSCAN systems at ASML’s factory and during Installation? And do you have hands-on experience and good analytical skills, complimented with a technical background? You better contact us today!
ASML manufacturing introduces, produces and delivers leading edge lithographic systems, related products and services in a continuously changing market, on time, against competitive cost, with quality exceeding customers’ expectations.
We provide quality solutions for complex technical disturbances to secure delivery performance of our TWINSCAN systems.
We value mutual respect, teamwork, ownership, a proactive attitude and a continuous drive to improve. We are committed to all our customers and we are proud to strive for world class operations while having fun in our jobs.
- Support: Support the output versus planning end to end. First line (hands-on and analytical) trouble shoot support for volume production within TWINSCAN Factory and third line support for the install organization;
- Machine technology: Have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all current volume machines that are actually produced including related technologies;
- Planning: Plan analyses and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field operation problems;
- Problem Solving: Point out structural problems towards Process Improvement engineers to be solved structurally or to have a countermeasure;
- KPI control: Monitor the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical realization;
- Knowledge transfer: Hands on knowledge transfer to Volume Production. Actively seek for knowledge within Pilot production;
- Cooperation: Work closely together with other support departments to secure effective problem analysis and continuity;
- Initiative: Takes the lead by executing plans, undertakes the right actions on time and takes action even when the chance of success is not totally clear;
- Creative: Focus on finding more solutions to one problem, is able to perceive the problem on multiple ways and is able to think out of the box;
- Multitasking: Delivers work with good quality and respects delivery deadlines, even when multiple tasks are executed at the same time. Demonstrates a systematic, professional and calm approach when executing several assignments.
At least a Bachelor degree in:
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Electrical Engineering;
- Preferably 0-2 years of experience with interest and affinity with hands-on technical work;
- Hands-on experience in a technical production environment.
- Preferably experience with trouble-shooting: analyzing problem, finding root-cause and determining solution.
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods.
- Knowledge and experience with (technical) project management.
- Experience in problem analysis of products and processes.
- Takes initiative, is goal oriented, is flexible;
- Takes ownership, has a pro-active attitude;
- Is prepared to travel in order to solve (potential) problems in the field;
- Has analytical skills, works in a structured way and continues with present information;
- Service minded, good communicator/presenter on the different levels, team worker.
Context of the position
The TS Engineer reports to the group leader TS (Technical Support).
Other Information- You will be working in a super flex schedule (dayshift with occasional weekendshift), or 2-shift.Expected to travel to customer site, for escalations and/or preventive support (travel up to 15%).
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. A motivational letter is mandatory; why do you want to work at Technical Support? We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.