30+ days ago - req22108
CS - EUV Technical Support Engineer - Hsinchu
In a nutshell
Are you a team player who want to be brilliant and visible in the ASML CS EUV organization? Apply this job to help CS by impressive techniques and communication skills to driving technical containment/solution among local team, GSC and D&E to get the problem solved effectively.
1. Driveescalations efficiently and effectively in Field Technical Support among CSField site till the issue is resolved.
2. Communicateand strike to multiparty agreement among customer, local team, GSC, andD&E during technical escalation.
3. Helplocal organization to make concrete problem and help request toward GSCand DnE escalation properly and promptly.
4. Drivingwith technical containment and solution via escalation channels. Implementas structure improvement to reduce XLD/MTTR/LHM.
1. Contain or solve escalation issues bytechnical skills with sharply knowledge
- Ensure proper feedback, follow-up and closure of escalations in agreement with system leader and section manager
- Be available and flexible for x-site escalation when the need arises
- Engage other competencies / GSC when necessary, in timely manner with clear help request and updated PCCSIM
- Communicate clearly and in timely manner with correct stakeholder and official tooling (SMS/PCCSIM/… )
- Ensure mandatory verbal communication between GSC sites for critical SO’s
- Organize meeting / conference call between GSC and stakeholders
- Ensure the passdown is clear with actions done / current system states / clear help request towards next shift and/or GSC
- PCCSIM: Ensure there is a clear problem description, up-to-date Fishbone and TimeLine, Root cause Analysis, Action Plan (based on fishbone), Possible containment, Solution
- Create DFLAP (Deterministic Forward-Looking Action Plan) which includes at least 1-2 levels of ‘what-if’ scenario
- Secure up-to-date PCCSIM, SO status (SMS) and passdown update at day’s end
5. Issue follow up
- Have a “fix once mindset” and take ownership on follow-up actions to empower other fab teams to be self-sufficient
- For each service order you work on, fill-in the SO review (SORT) within 2 weeks after SO closure
- Create deliverables like AIR issue, PCS, Coach comment, etc… for each SO when required
- Provide for each SO escalated to 3rd line the reason to escalate in SORT, like: capability gap, escalation process, structural issue
- Create postmortem / IRP reports for XLD issues (machine down >12hrs)
- Close loop with Service Engineering for Structural AIR issues
Detailed contents will depend on the assignment from CS Field Technical Support Manager.
Bachelor (or above) degree in Science and Engineering (Physics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Chemistry, Aerospace Engineering, Process technology, etc.); or equivalent experience is desired.
At least 2 years of experience within ASML Customer Service or product related engineering position.
1. Able to lead discussion logically and narrowdown problems effectively.
2. Proficient andfluent English conversation and presentation ability.
3. Be used to work undermulti-culture and nations of environment.
4. High awareness to the life cycle of escalationto drive escalation promptly.
5. Stress resistant and strong leadershipto difficult tasks.
6. Multiple tasking and have ability to setthe right priority.
7. Capability to identify the stakeholdersin the complex working environment.
8. Flexibility for oversea and domestic travelingbased on requirement.
9. Prominent communication skill to bridge localteam toward GSC and D&E
10. Strong commitment and Leadership with themindset of NEVER GIVE UP.