19 days ago - req22145
Data & Reporting Specialist
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you keen to take up a new challenge in a global fast growing company? Would you enjoy contributing to the implementation of our global business services organization within ASML, do you have a drive to continuously improve existing processes and ways of working, introducing state of the art solutions and is innovation part of your DNA?
We are looking for you!
A professional who makes the difference because it’s in your nature to standardize and simplify existing end to end processes using data and technology in order to support our company’s growth.
At ASML we constantly have to ensure that our people, processes and information enable us to realize our growth and meet our ambitious business objectives. Especially in an exciting era of digitalization, robotics and data mining, enabling ASML’s future growth and its success.
Recently ASML has launched its transformation towards Global Enabling Services (GES) to deliver world-class transactional & operational support services organized around E2E processes. Finance and IT are the first movers soon expected to be followed by other services.
To realize our ambition for 2025 we aim to implement a portfolio of solutions together with business and IT. Doing so we are looking for a specialist in reporting and report building (‘report specialist’) who has experience in optimization, transforming and visualization of data into a structured and easy readable way to support end to end service teams.
You will be positioned in the Center of Excellence within ASML’s Global Business Services. The Center of Excellence acts as “nerve center” to embed new capabilities and ways of working and sets-up appropriate governance. It provides guidance to drive continuous improvements and coordinates larger scale business transformation projects. It has a strong link to the Expert Advisory teams on innovation, policies and procedures, excellence, and knowledge capture.
The Data & Reporting Specialist is responsible for creating the correct reporting and insights for the end to end processservice teams. This includes a variety of tasks like visualizing data in a structured and easy readable way. Important skills of a data analyst are optimization, transformation and visualization of data and the analyst combines this with very strong process knowledge.
Furthermore you will be jointly responsible for:
- Collecting and interpreting data, understanding reporting structures
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Works closely together with the Subject Matter Expert, Advanced Data Analyst and Business analyst to create the required reports & insights
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in the Business, IT, Data & Analytic teams, Expert Advisory teams and Value Driving teams.
- Creates insights by creating and executing analytical solutions
- Advise in maintenance of reports and visualizations towards the end to end service delivery teams
- Execution of data governance (e.g. define data definitions, data quality, ownership)
- A Master in data analytical tooling and preferable worked with SAP products and Tibco Spotfire.
- Ability to independently design, model and develop BI reports.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience of data analysis in complex organizational environments;
- Understanding of end to end business processes (e.g. Customer Financial Services, Supplier Financial Services, Financial Services, …), including how such processes are supported by state of the art solutions and the data created during the execution of these processes;
- Stakeholder management: Experience in translating business requirements into functional design;
- Experience with running projects using waterfall and agile methodology;
- Experience working in global shared services is an advantage;
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
- Proactive personality; strategic and innovative mindset;
- Multi-disciplinary & multi-cultural understanding, values differences and is able to bridge between different departments and people in high-pressure environments;
- Strong client-orientation and commitment to excellence;
- Eager to explore (data) opportunities to develop actionable insights;
- Striving for continuous improvement;
- Committed and flexible (going the extra mile);
- Effective communication skills;
- Result oriented with a high sense of responsibility and accountability.
Context of the position
The Data & Reporting Specialist reports to the manager of the Continuous Improvement team. The Continuous Improvement team of our Center of Excellence is part of our Global Business Services organization. This organization is responsible for delivering world-class transactional & operational support services organized around end-to-end processes and interacts with the Value Driving Teams and Insights & Expertise Centers.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation for taking up this role.