29 days ago - req22175
Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer - Sequence Integration
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Does contributing to the world’s most advanced lithography machines make you feel responsible and proud? Do you want to work in a challenging environment with highly motivated (committed, engaged) and skilled teams, where people are proud and enjoy their work?
Are you an enthusiastic engineer who is fascinated by driving the design, verification and validation of manufacturing, service or upgrade sequences that enable our customers to effectively and efficiently execute their work in the factory and field? Then the role of Sequence Integrator is just for you!
The Sequence Integrator is responsible for planning, preparation and execution of deliverables needed to define, verify and validate industrial sequences. Those sequences are designed to manufacture, service or upgrade ASML systems within defined requirements. Moreover, the Sequence Integrator supports ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) and Operations (Customer Support, Factory, Logistics) in the qualification of optical, mechanical and electrical modules & sub-systems, as well as the integration and test of complex systems.
As Sequence Integrator, you will be responsible for:
- Design, verify and validate manufacturing, service or upgrade sequences for various ASML EUV Systems. Making the link between system functions and configuration requirements.
- Manage different stakeholders within D&E and Operations, critically review and challenge received content, and provide tailored sequences that enables an effective and efficient execution of the work in the factory and in the field.
- Ensuring issue follow-up is done in alignment with Sequence Architects and relative Functional Clusters (FCs), drive feedback loops and lesson learned implementation.
- Pro-actively define opportunities to improve cycle time and availability, reduce risks and costs.
Technical Bachelor of Science or Master of Science (e.g. Optical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Physics, Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial engineering).
There no constraints in terms of work experience, but the following items are an advantage:
- General proficiency with typical tools and systems required to accomplish the job
- System testing and integration or configuration management experience
- Knowledge of machine industry, sensors, optics, and/or controls
- Semiconductor equipment development (strong plus)
The following is required:
- Organization, flexibility and capability to communicate on all levels
- Ability to manage a wide variety of stakeholder andto influence without power
- Team player who can also act independently with high degree of autonomy
- Ability to read and interpret engineering specifications and maintenance manuals
- Knows how to plan and prioritize
- Proactive attitude
- Desire to invest in personal development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills and ability to effectively present results in front of any type of audience
Context of the position
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Performance and Integration (P&I) is part of D&E and responsible for the integration of modules into a proto system and proves that the system can meet the specifications. Within P&I, the Sequence Architecture & Integration (SQAI) department has the mission to drive the design and integration of system sequences and diagnostics to enable early and shared learning for manufacturing, service and upgrade of EUV products.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.