15 days ago - req22176
Program and Portfolio Management Officer - Customer Support
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Within the Customer Support (CS) Project management office (CS PMO), we are looking for an experienced project management professional, who can drive portfolio, program and project management maturity to a higher level.
CS delivers the competencies to manage service (high volume) and introduction of new technologies (new product introduction) into the ASML worldwide service organization. The CS4CS segment drives the portfolio of improvement projects to guarantee we can meet strategic objectives.
Within this portfolio you are responsible for providing Portfolio, Program and Project Management competence. Your main contribution is:
- Enabling the execution of project, program and portfolio management with high quality triple constraint management by driving the P3M standardized way of working into the organization;
- Enable strategic decision making by improving project information that supports the development of the right solutions while successfully deploying them to the CS field organization.
Your day to day tasks contribute to the success of the Project- Program and Portfolio Managers. You provide the PMO services as critical friend working with two of the main Program managers within the portfolio. You take the lead in improvements related to P3M reporting to the program managers and the portfolio manager. The team is growing and your motivation to improve and grow as a team is an important asset for you to make a good fit in the team.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration, engineering or communications.
- At least 5-10 years of working experience in a complex environment;
- At least 3+ years of experience with Project, Program or Portfolio management;
- Proven track record of successfully leading and embedding change initiatives;
- Experienced with the application of AGILE methodologies.
- Excellent communications skills, you are a confident speaker and know how to deliver a message;
- Ability to influence without power, you know how to build a network to create a platform for change;
- A ‘Pro-Active’ attitude, you are able to create impact autonomously;
- Expert in Excel;
- Fluent in English (verbal and non-verbal);
- Cultural awareness.
Context of the position
In this position you report to the Manager CS Project Management Office.
Willingness to travel internationally (up to 10%). After being successful; the PMO role provides the opportunity to further grow into the project management career development path.
Please submit your updated CV and motivation letter in English.