30+ days ago - req22215
[Campus 2021] Manufacturing - Reticle Handler Assembly Engineer - Linkou
In a nutshell
Do you want to know how ASML the most advanced lithography technical company leads the world going to next generation ?
Working in ASML linkou factory assembly department will let you not only know but also practice to build a complex system by your hands.
- Accurately manufacture and supply all ASML products in accordance with the established specification statements.
- Ensure the planned outputs are delivered base on quality standardization and within cycletime and material cost budget.
- Guide the implementation of new products and processes.
- Make improvements to existing products and processes
Assemble and test complex systems in a clean room environment.
Support process improvements, Engineering testing, Lean Manufacturing and Quality improvements
Train and mentor others
- Quality: produce products in accordance with established specifications. Observe and report about regular and/or on-going problems that occur in the construction of products or their operation. Give support to the solution of these problems. Contribute to the improvement of products and processes.
- Production: manufacture and deliver high level, complex systems according to the established procedures. Solve any technical problems that occur. Set an example to other members of the team. Oversee the total process from assembly through to test and act as a reference source for problem solving in the area of expertise;
- New products: actively contribute to the pilot production process and the transition to volume production. Support for the development and improvement of TPD, processes and records and other relevant topics. Before the implementation of new procedures, investigate what their impact will be on the production process. Come up with constructive ideas for product improvement;
- Skills: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems. Have an in-depth knowledge of the correlation between the module and the whole system and the relationship with other (sub) systems. Pass on relevant expertise;
- Teamwork: support good teamwork by the search for solutions and ideas arising from input and the implementation of departmental tasks.
- Planning: coordinate the activities given in the production plan and monitor the practical situation. Closely control the use of tools, materials and equipment;
Bachelor degreeof Machanical engineering/Electrical engineering/Electronics engineering/Photonics relative
- 3-5 years’ experience in a technical assembly environment preferred
- Lean Manufacturing Training (ie. Intro to Lean, 5S, Kaizen, VSM, etc)
Context of the position
Linkou factory assembly engineers' job content is to assemble , adjust and test subsystems by materials for building up a lithogrothy system finally.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move materials under EHS regulations.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
This is for Campus Event purpose and candidate who will graduate in 2021 Summer