30+ days ago - req22249
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you interested in the engineering of electronic solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent skills in coordination and knowledge of Electronics and Electromechanics solutions in complex environments, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an EMC engineer you are a knowledge base for all the ASML electrical designers to make a design on PCB- and (sub)system level, that meets the relevant EMC standards. You support by performing EMC measurement and diagnosing the measurement results and provide improvements.
The EMC engineer is responsible for the following:
- Advise, measure and improve the EMC behavior of ASML-designed printed circuit boards, cable and cabinet/rack designs .
- Advise, measure and improve EMC behavior of ASML-designed and subcontracted designs of modules making up a finished ASML product (wafer stepper)
- Qualify ASML products to relevant EMC international standards such as CE qualification. Activities include: provide means and methods to test & qualify ASML products, facilitate assessment & qualification of these EMC test activities by an external Competent Body according to international standards Perform type-qualification EMC tests on ASML product lines including reporting these tests in conformance with international standards
- Contributing to ASML EMC roadmap and design guidelines.
- Contributing to the creation of plans in relation to EMC
- Acting as an Electronics Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
MSc or BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar level acquired by working experience.
- Multiple years of experience in electronics and/or electromechanical designs
- Preferable background in EMC and or RF field
- Writing of technical documentation
- Familiar with electrical safety basics
- Working in multidisciplinary and preferable international environment
- Leadership and good social and communication skills.
- Team player
- Strong analytical ability with pragmatic attitude.
- Ability to provide technical direction to designers.
- Highly motivated and disciplined with a quality focus
- Fluent English in speech and in writing.
Context of the position
The EMC engineer reports to the Group Manager Power and High Voltage Electronics and multiple Project (Team) Leaders.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work.