30+ days ago - req22203
Training Project Manager
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other technical job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
The Global Training Center EUV (GTC EUV) Project Manager demonstrates best-in-class project management skills in project planning, driving execution, tracking progress and quality to realize the EUV Source Training Roadmap.
- Organize curriculum development project plans within the EUV Source Training program: scope, resources, and timeline.
- Drive project execution by manageing project status, milestones, risks and quality
- Hold regular status meetings with stakeholders and developers to track deliverable progress and mitigate risks to deliver on time and within quality standards.
- Manage project teams for different training product development workstreams; from instructor led classroom and remote training, CBTs, virtual reality and other job aids.
- Consult with technical leads for scoping full impact of EUV source service requirements for new and existing curriculum
- Recommend best practice or improvement options to enhance training development and delivery methodologies (roadmap), tools, and learning modalities in a blended learning environment
- Report on project status and demonstrate ownership of mitigation plans
- Represent the project teams towards stakeholders at multiple levels through the organization
Bachelor degree in technical area, training development (instructional systems design), business administration or equivalent experience.Masters is preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience, preferably in high tech industry and with experience in training development projects from analysis to production.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple critical projects at one time and prioritize effectively
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with an understanding of customer service requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to motivate, drive, steer and convince others cross-functionally and at all levels of the organization, and influence without authority
- Demonstrated understanding of instructional systems design and change management highly preferred
- Ability to read and analyze large data sets for critical decision making Intermediate use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Projects
- Familiar with in electronic, electrical, gas and/or mechanical engineering systems theory preferred
- Must be able to work in a complex, fast paced, highly dynamic, collaborative and flexible environment
- Must be able to work in a multi-functional and multi-cultural environment
- Self-starter, works independently but confirms well aligned to priorities
Willingness to travel up to 20%
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability