30+ days ago - req22389
Sales & marketing
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Sales & marketing
Other job categories
- Manages multi-level activities related to national accounts or for segments of Global accounts to positively impact future growth in products and services.
- Assists in the development and implementation of strategic business plans.
- Takes a leadership role in managing company resources to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Business Alignment & Relationship Development
- Manages business alignment for customer accounts by identifying gaps in customer expectation and ASML’s offerings and working to reduce those gaps. Develops and maintains an excellent customer relationship to ensure ASML’s position as the continued vendor of choice. This is accomplished by creating strong interface between multiple levels of the customer and ASML including engineering, purchasing, planning, R&D / D&E, management,operations, accounting, finance, product groups and marketing, corporate auditors, deal structure team, legal/contract, etc. Conveys a strong understanding of the customer’s expectation; recognizes the business linkages and strategies with present and future customers’ needs effectively to ensure customer satisfaction and account profitability.
Business Goals & Strategy
- Helps to develop clear goals and success factors directly linked to the achievement of the Global business strategies long term and short term as they relate to applicable accounts. Ensures ASML strategies are translated into specific objectives, action plans and metrics for the Local Account. Assigns clear accountabilities to the Local Account Team by providing appropriate guidance. Proactively looks for ways to improve value, quality, and service to existing customers through appropriate relationships and feedback mechanisms. Looks for ways to develop and build potential new customers and markets for ASML products.
Account Escalation Support
- Responsible for operational success, strategic alignment and integration of activities with Customer Support to ensure integrated customer account management. Is an escalation channel in the account team. Gets involved if any issues (technical & non-technical) cannot be resolved in the normal functional channel (such as CS escalation), to ensure the appropriate priority is given to the issue. Balances the customer’s needs verses ASML's resource/priority. Proactively looks for ways to improve value, quality and service to customers through appropriate relationships and feedback mechanisms.
- Develops and inputs accurate sales forecast for applicable accounts and ASML management. Gathers and communicates customer and market information to ASML management and marketing. Negotiates sales and CS purchase contracts including pricing and T&C with customers within ASML guidelines. Manage sales order to closure. Ensures that all quotation orders and all other customer communication are to be handled promptly and accurate.
Bachelor degree in an engineering field, or equivalent business experience
Typically requires 15 years directly related sales experience in the semiconductor industry
- Ability to manage and direct the operations of ASML departments to ensure integrated account management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to present concepts and influence others people manager
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from data or report information
- Search solutions for problems, create methodologies, mobilizes resources to reach objectives.
Context of the position
Sr. Sales Director in China
Commercial, relationship, and business activities between ASML and account on designated sites or within designated project areas.
Internal: Senior Management, Cross Sector Peer Groups