30 days ago - req22378
Business Administration | Information Management Internship: Operational Project Portfolio Dashboard
Other job categories
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
No experience (Student)
Other job categories, Logistics & supply chain management
Are you a final year Bachelor or Master student with a study background in Business Administration, Information Management or something related? Do you have an interest in Project Portfolio Management? Then this graduation project could be interesting for you!
Within Customer Supply Chain Management (CSCM) we ensure successful delivery of all logistic requirements for all upgrade, installation and relocations events in the region. Contribute to the logistic project team to ensure that the (thousands of) high-tech parts are delivered on-time, on-spec and at the right quality at the customer site. Meet the delivery requirements that have been agreed with the customers and ASMLs engineering team. In between upgrade, installation and relocations events initiate and drive continuous improvement to optimize logistical costs. To further mature our processes, several projects (>100) are running to meet the deliverables of our strategic roadmap. Project Portfolio Management should ensure the projects are prioritized according the needs of this roadmap.
You will research organizational needs to mature Project Portfolio Management and transfer these in an operational dashboard. The internship should result into an Operational Project Portfolio dashboard which is able to;
• Analyze and make prognosis proposals, including risk analysis for investment and / or use of capacity for projects in the portfolio, appropriate to the medium-term business goals;
• Align with other change portfolios in the CS/SCM organization;
• Make a preparation of quarterly and / or annual reports for managing the portfolio as input to decision making for the relevant budget and / or management committee;
• Determine the impact of project proposals for investment and / or development projects and advise the relevant decision-making body on the feasibility and probability of success;
• Continuously evaluate running projects within the portfolio in relation to the agreed information plans, business architecture of the various CSCM departments, business priorities and risks.
• You are a final year Bachelor or Master student with a study background in Business administration, information management or related.
• Good self-discipline and communication skills are required.
• You must be fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
• Extensive Microsoft Office proficiency – specifically Excel and SharePoint.
This is a graduation internship for minimum 4 days a week with a duration of 4 to 6 months. Start date is as soon as possible.
Please note that we can only consider students who are enrolled at a school for the entire duration of the internship.
What ASML offers
Your internship will be in one of the leading Dutch corporations, gaining valuable experience in a highly dynamic environment. You will receive a monthly internship allowance based on your educational level and number of days per week, plus a possible housing or travel allowance. More information on the allowances can be found on our website. In addition you will get expert, practical guidance and the chance to work in and experience a dynamic, innovative team environment.
ASML: Be part of progress
We make machines that make chips – the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems.
We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the applications to run them. Never satisfied, we measure our performance in units that begin with pico or nano.
We believe we can always do better. We believe the winning idea can come from anyone. We love what we do – not because it’s easy, but because it’s hard. At ASML we are always pushing technology further.
Students: Getting ready for the real-world
Teamwork is key within ASML. Our R&D team is more than 5,500 people strong and worldwide we form one big team with over 25,000 employees. These colleagues have 123 different nationalities and work at our major sites on three continents.
Dozens of diverse, interdisciplinary teams work in parallel to meet a challenging development schedule. In this inspiring environment, your colleagues may be sitting next door, or they could be thousands of kilometers away in a different country, or even working for a different company.
An internship at ASML is your opportunity to get to know this world and get a feel for that excites you most. Use your education, gain real-life working experience and explore the world of high-tech – all at the same time.
How will you be part of progress?