29 days ago - req22324
CS - EUV Service Business Project Leader - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
ASML is a high-tech company, headquartered in the Netherlands. Our mission is to enable groundbreaking technology to solve one of the toughest challenges in semiconductor industry for chipmakers use to produce integrated circuits, or computer chips. Over 30 years, we have grown from a small startup into a multinational company with over 60 locations in 16 countries across Europe, Asia and the US.
As a Service Business Project Manager in Taiwan Customer Support (CS) EUV department, you are empowered to lead the service business discussion, optimize the CS EUV cost structures, improve service order processes and support our service product advancement together with our business partners in order to meet CS EUV P&L targets regarding service and upgrade and installation.
The Project Leader –Service Business Management represents the Customer Support (CS) organization in the cross-sectoral team and takes overall ownership of the service product definition and execution within CS. He/ she is responsible for several cost-related projects supporting the introduction of new products toward customers.
The candidate(s) will be required:
- Be an interface as a “voice of CS” to support Service baseline and service product definition, cross-sector alignment, between Business Line, Account Team, Service Business Management, SCM supply chain management and Finance Department.
- Support counterparts on business cases of upgrade and installation, parts and cost evaluations to achieve CS EUV YoY OpEx reduction for customer while enhancing ASML service margin.
- Drive and manage CS service business continuity via service order adherence for correct cost allocation and cost target
- Work with BL’s to define and execute spare part and labor solution via providing input for service product definition and execution. (ex: CAW, CAL, LMP, CSR, BYS)
- Analyze data, evaluate risks and defines mitigation plans and/ or containment actions
BS in Engineering or related field; knowledge and experience in semiconductor industry; MBA is a plus.
- Extended (managerial) experience (> 10 years) in an international environment and preferably in a similar business environment.
- > 5 year experience of project management, business administration/management or account management, with proven results.
- Self-motivated and a team player
- People leadership and influencing skills; able to address project leaders on the subject of the result of their project.
- Excellent skills in internal and external stakeholder management and relationship
- Excellent strategic thinking, long-term planning and execution skills
- Good presentation and communication skills in English
- Strong influencing skills: able to motivate, drive, steer and convince others at all levels of the organization (influencing without power)
Context of the position
The Service Business Project Manager reports to the Manager CS EUV Project & Operation Support
Willingness to travel domestically / internationally up to 20%.