16 days ago - req22315
Global Operations Manager - Customer Support MPC
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
ASML is a fast-growing high-tech Dutch company head-quartered near Eindhoven in the Netherlands with World-wide local offices at our customers. As market leader in the semiconductor industry ASML designs and manufactures complex lithographic and Metrology systems.
CS Apps MPC World-wide (WW) Operations department (MPC = Metrology & Patterning Control) is part of the Customer Support (CS) Applications segment focusing on Install base Maintenance, Upgrades, Relocations and Installations of our Metrology and Patterning Control Equipment Word-wide
In the position of Manager for MPC WW operations together with your team that consists of Output leads, Project Leads and 3rd Line Technical Support Engineers (GSC), you are responsible for managing daily operations WW according to agreed Operational Targets such as delivery, maintenance and operational cost. Report out on actuals and gaps, support the field with Service Up and Cost down initiatives (related to operations/and enabling the field organization towards Operational Excellence.
In this role you need to maintain and grow the Central organization to be able to support the increasing needs and pressure of our customers. Supporting the introduction of new service products and options. At the same time ensuring there is a skilled and motivated team maintaining a work life balance.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Define, Align, Agree and Drive agreed Operational Targets;
- Secure a transparent view on OpEx for HQ as well as the Field;
- Chair Monthly Operational Reviews with Field sites and CS Central stakeholders;
- Report out on operational targets and gaps to close where needed;
- Build and maintain the needed expertise within the team to support the dynamic market;
- Quantify the impact of structural issues on the operational targets;
- Support roll-out of solutions to the Field;
- Embed company-wide processes to improve field efficiency, such as LEAN, LMOS, ONE.
Master’s degree (or Bachelor + relevant experience) in a Technical Area (secondary), Business Administration or any other relevant technical science or equivalent experience is desired. (combination of both is perfect)
At least 8 years of experience in a relevant area, such as high tech, semiconductor, or other industrial environment, in a large, international organisation.
At least 3 years or more work experience in a Management role and know-how on Process driven Operations on a Global Scale.
Experience in working on product generation process, Metrology or overall Yieldstar knowledge is a plus
- Business sense;
- Result and Process driven, but flexible;
- Team player with good communication skills in a multicultural work environment;
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English;
- Pro-active attitude and taking initiative;
- Analytical skills;
- Helicopter view;
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time (depending on the needs);
- Is able to direct group in terms of planning, deployment and quality coordinated with future capabilities;
- Identifies bottlenecks regarding own resources proactively and prevents them (e.g. by training, coaching or re-staff).
Context of the position
The sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations, as well as transferring all relevant knowledge and supporting the customer in the use of these systems in his production process. CS Central takes care that effective support of the customer by local offices is possible by providing knowledge, technical support and process support to the field offices. The holder of this position will report to the CS Apps MPC Department Manager.
Please submit your updated CV as well as motivation letter when applying for this role (in English).