30+ days ago - req22362
Group Lead Training Manufacturing
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you have a technical background, management experience and project management skills? Are you motivated to lift our Training department to the next level and coach and develop our Training team while managing high level stakeholders to reach our team targets? Then look no further and apply for the Group Lead Training Manufacturing position!
Manage the Training team of Project Leads, support office and Account Managers to develop and deliver effective, efficient and attractive trainings for the TWINSCAN and EUV Factories conform agreed scope, time and budget. Drive together with EF (EUV Factory) and TF (Twinscan Factory) management that each employee in TWINSCAN and EUV Factory (with more than 2750 employees in total) is trained on time to acquire the required knowledge, skills and attitude to execute his/her job safely and well.
As the Group Lead Training Manufacturing you are responsible for:
- Managing the EF and TF business stakeholders and reach agreements on the main training deliverables, scope, timelines, budget and KPI’s to monitor progress;
- Executing the projects on the Training roadmap;
- Managing the Training team of Project Leads (8 employees) and Account Managers (2 employees) and Support office (3 employees to deliver effective, efficient and attractive trainings for the TF, EF and the ONE program conform agreed scope, time and budget;
- Securing that each employee in TWINSCAN and EUV Factory has an agreed training plan to acquire the required knowledge and skills on time to execute his/her job safely and well;
- Forecasting required resources and budget (incl. cross charges to other sectors/departments) and provide input for the TAP (“The Annual Plan”);
- Performing intakes of new/updated training requests and decide on Go/No Go;
- Assigning PL's (Project Leads) to approved projects to deliver new/updated trainings;
- Deciding on make/buy for training development and delivery;
- Selecting suppliers in cooperation with Procurement;
- Managing suppliers and consultants;
- Preparing Purchase Requisitions together with Procurement;
- Managing overall progress of projects on time, budget and scope;
- Continuing to build up a highly capable and motivated team of professional PL’s and Account managers and Support office;
- Defining clear functions, roles, responsibilities and authorizations for each team member;
- Setting personal targets of all direct reports;
- Motivating, developing, coaching and supporting the team to realize their targets;
- Securing that training processes are maintained, agreed with internal suppliers and customers and embedded in the ASML organization.
We are looking for candidates with a technical master's degree.
- Proven track record of leadership and project management skills;
- >3 years of relevant experience in similar roles and industries.
- Leadership and project management skills;
- Ability to motivate, coach and develop the Training team;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch.
Context of the position
You will report to the Manager Manufacturing Training.
Please submit an updated version of your CV and a cover letter stating your motivation to apply for this specific role at ASML.