20 days ago - req22345
Human Resources Generalist
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Other job categories
ASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
The Human Resources Generalist will support the Engineering & Operations Sector at ASML Wilton Factory in Wilton, CT.This role will partner with site HR and other HR support functions (U.S. and global) in providing HR support to the Wilton Factory organization.
Job DescriptionAs a Human Resources Generalist, you’ll make a real difference as a key member of ASML Wilton Factory HR Team where you will provide knowledge and expertise while tackling multiple tasks to support growing business sectors.To achieve this, you will be using your unique mix of technical, creative and interpersonal skills to include but not limited to:
- Lead / manage talent selection and onboarding, talent succession and development, employee engagement, employee relations, and organization development and change initiatives.
- Gather statistics and metrics (headcount, turnover, talent movement, HR program execution) and provide analysis and recommendations based on the data.
- Influence new hire selection through active participation in candidate interviews and selection, lead the on-boarding activities including assessing new employee on-boarding experience.Partner with 3rd party and internal recruiting teams to execute on hiring plans.
- Coach the manager through the employee development process including leadership succession planning, developing quality employee development action plans, and other special initiatives in support of leadership development of high potentials.
- Develop actions, in partnership with management team, to enhance employee engagement initiatives focused on organizational climate and culture change.
- Oversee moderately complex level employee relations issues including fact gathering, analysis, recommendations, and performance improvement progress.Coach the manager on conflict resolution and addressing escalations.
- Guide managers and employees through the annual HR program cycle including performance management, salary planning, employee development, and other related annual programs.
- Deliver HR support to manufacturing production supervisors/managers with focus on high touch coaching and program support.
- Assist in facilitating workshops on various HR programs and professional development topics.
- Strong skills in exporting employee related data and display data in excel worksheets.
- Special projects as assigned
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior or related degree
- 5+ years of applicable HR experience
- Pro-active thinker with ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Conflict resolution skills with attention to details
- Analytical skills including data and trend analysis and recommending solutions
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing work environment
- Highest standards of ethics and good business acumen
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and HRIS/SAP or similar
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, analytical, perseverance, problem solving, strong attention to detail, project management and organizational skills
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability