30+ days ago - req22361
System Maturation Support Engineer - Customer Support
In a nutshell
Physics, Electrical engineering, Mechatronics
The sector Customer Support is responsible for the maintenance and repair of ASML systems at customer locations. CS supports the customers in the use of these complex lithographic systems in their production process. This involves transferring all relevant knowledge to support the customer in the use of these systems in their production process.
CS Central enables effective support of the customer by the worldwide service organization by providing technical knowledge and process support at the customer site. The Start-up Equipment Services Team supports the field offices, upgrade teams and customers through the challenging new product introduction phase of a product or upgrade package.
Your mission is to acquire and maintain system generalist knowledge of the ASML systems, develop a large support network in Veldhoven and demonstrate strong organizational and coordination skills during product and upgrade introductions. The ultimate goal is to drive the quality and maturity of the released products to meet the customer committed performance and cycle time requirements.
As an ASML System Maturation Support Engineer you will provide introduction support for new ASML systems and upgrades and help ensure they are installed on-time. A holistic knowledge of ASML products is enhanced by your on-going working relationships with a broad range of specialists that will enable you to successfully introduce new products into the field. Through the use of regular status reports you will highlight the people you need and the assistance they can provide. Your close proximity with the field also makes you the ideal source for fresh ideas in new product development. This gives you excellent opportunities to provide requirements for future developments and new product designs.
- Supporting on-site introduction of new upgrades and upgrade packages to our local customer service team and customer engineers;
- Manage and support new upgrades / functional configuration packages or commercial options for new and existing ASML systems;
- Mature the product by driving CS targets e.g. cycle time and secure quality roll-out;
- Coordinate knowledge transfer of new upgrades or products to enable local engineers to sustain the new product by themselves;
- Keep up to date on the latest technologies by maintaining a network of specialists within the ASML community;
- Prevent issues from re-occurring by driving a structured issue resolution process and (pro) active roll-out of quality solutions;
- FMEA/upgrade alpha test preparation and support, upgrade beta test preparation and validation.
Bachelor or Master graduate in Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or Computer Science.
3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to prioritize activities and co-ordinate a broad range of specialists
- Ability to motivate and convince others at all levels of the organization
- Strong technical background and a drive towards solutions
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer focus
- Stress tolerant
- Good communication skills (multi-cultural and towards different levels)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Driver’s License
Context of the position
In this position you report to the Group Lead of the CN CS EUV CE System System Maturation Support team.
Please include your resume and a cover letter when applying for this role where you explain your motivation to join our team.
This job will require that you work at customer sites across the globe for approx. 30 to 40% of the year. This includes international travel to Asia, the US and within Europe for uninterrupted periods of up to six weeks.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require the Company to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.