23 days ago - req22406
D&E - Mechanical Design Engineer - Tainan
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
- As a mechanical engineer in HMI, you will help to design and product HMI E-beam inspection system with D&E in Veldhoven, San Jose and Beijing. Your job will include sustaining tool improvement, trouble shooting and study within mechanical related.
- Looking for engineers who are experienced mechanical design engineer in the equipment industry, aggressive and like to challenge him or herself.
- Mechanical design for machine or bench from concept to function delivery in ASML way of working.
- Trouble shooting and solution finding for factory and customer related to mechanical issues.
- To develop and document mechanical designs for e-beam inspection systems/subsystems from concept to final release.
- To design and modify parts or large scale assemblies using Solidworks/NX.
- To come out related document for manufacturing.
- To define test plans, perform testing and write test reports.
- To transfer design to manufacturing providing necessary documents and trainings.
- To work with outside vendors and consultants to develop, analyze and fabricate components and sub-assemblies.
- To analyze mechanical issues, to find out root cause and provide practical improvement plan.
- To provide engineer change document and complete process on time.
- To effective communicate with other departments and well co-work with D&E in Netherlands/US/BJ.
- To provide technical support for production and field service engineer.
Master(and above)degree in one of following fields
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automation Engineering
- Other engineering related dept.
Two years or above working experience in mechanical or automation relative design will be preferred.
- 2D/3D CAD Mechanical design software ability. Solidworks/NX is preferred.
- Knowledge with materials and material selection, manufacturing and cleaning processes used for making components for electron beam inspection systems.
- Be able to work with team members and with outside contractors, customers, and suppliers.
- Be able to read and interpret data, information and document.
Specializing in one or more of following fields would be a plus
- With experience of vibration analysis
- With experience of finite element analysis in thermo/flow/structure
Context of the position
- Location in HMI Tainan office.
- Partial time need to work in clean room.
- Travel to US San Jose for a period(Less than 3 months) on a project basis task if required.