30+ days ago - req22476
Field Application Engineer, Wuxi
In a nutshell
· Define problem for customer. Generate action plan and solution recommendation for customers.
· Provide support to customers in resolving issues/problems to help them maximize the performance and use of ASML products. Document procedures and processes to aid customers in the use of ASML products.
· Guide customers in tests to ensure that they are performed in an efficient manner. Conduct data analysis to ensure that the correct conclusions are drawn from test data and results reported to the customers and ASML.
· Organize short and long term tests to obtain new information on new, advanced techniques/technology of interest to ASML and the customers.
· Meet with customers and internal organization to maintain effective communication with commitment to keep all involved and affected parties informed of progress.
· Prepare presentations to provide new customer support and assist sales in technical presentations.
· Write reports, technical briefs or memos documenting activity to enhance the service capability, efficiency, and service development.
· Be able to on-call / shift work in customer environment.
· Minimum a BS University degree in electronics, engineering, physics, optics, or any related fields.
· Working experience/knowledge in semiconductor fab, or lithographic process is a plus.
· Software background is a plus .
· Able to communicate with customer and able to read, write, fluently communicate in English
· Can work under pressure ( for instance, Averagely, 10% overtime work)
· Good team worker