Handling & Transport designer
Research & Development
In a nutshell
Research & Development
Join our H&T team today! Become a specialist in transport, assemblyand lifting of high end machine parts and modules. This delicate job iscovering everything that is required from the first assembly of the machine inthe cleanroom in Veldhoven, all the way to installation, servicing andupgrading our machines at customer plants all over the world.
As a specialist you will be responsible for the design oflift and transport tooling within an international multicultural team. Thefollowing is part of your daily tasks:
- Definition of lifting and transport tools forsafe, reliable, efficient and cost-effective transport and installation of ASMLsystems and modules;
- Work within a team of engineers and codevelopers to create designs, documentation and hardware;
- Translate high level specifications intofeasible tooling specifications (concept design, choice of existing or new dedicatedor universal tools, volume constraints, swap paths, inter modular interfaces,factory layout and constraints, costs, cycle time, hardware need dates);
- Perform and guide risk analysis sessions;
- Farm out development of tools to co-developersand manage changes and refinements in specification as well as working to receive'first time right' designs.
Bachelor/ Masters degree in mechanical engineering.
- Lift tooling design and risk assessmentexperience is preferred;
- Be able to read, understand and interpretcomplex English documents, such as legislation and standards;
- 3D modeling experience, preferable Siemens NXand teamcenter;
- Mechanics skills: static design forces/strength/stability/kinematiccontraints, execute and verify hand calculations and FEM calculations;
- Beable to create high level concept designs and find solutions for conflictingrequirements.
- Critical thinker;
- A safety mindset;
- Helicopter view without losing the in depth details;
- Co-operative team player;
- Take initiative;
- Structural; ability to create structure with inputs from multipledirections;
- Assertive, able to found and defend a point of view;
- Influence without power.
ASML creates the conditions that enableyou to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities,opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, astimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of acompany that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check thisout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Explorationthat gathers information about your key drivers, your personal RequisitionLocals,motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and usto explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for yourfuture career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letterfor this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for thisjob”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.