14 days ago - req22595
Sourcing Lead Interconnects
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management
Does a high tech environment and strategic negotiations energize you? Within our Strategic Sourcing & Procurement department we would like to welcome an enthusiastic Sourcing Lead Interconnects. The Sourcing Lead is a challenging Procurement position reflecting the dynamics of ASML with a high spend responsibility and frequent exposure to Senior Management.
The Interconnect procurement team is responsible for sourcing, managing supplier relationships and contracting. The team consists of procurement professionals with a can-do mentality and capable of building bridges with internal stakeholders and external suppliers. The Sourcing Lead Interconnects reports to the Category Manager Interconnects.
The Sourcing Lead is responsible for further strengthening and development of ASML’s Procurement team and will operate in the supply market of product related goods. He or she acts as a strong leader and assures the setup and realization of strategic, tactical and operational goals.
The Sourcing Lead Interconnects:
- ExecutesDevelops sourcing strategies, and builds and maintains long term relationships with (inter)national suppliers.
- Uses subject matter expertise and market knowledge to shape the stakeholders demand
- Manages overall procurement for product related goods and drives for continuous improvements.
-Drives and Executes Global category Strategy.
- Drives, executes and leads negotiations for strategic deals.
- Involves selected suppliers in early stages of new product/services introductions of ASML.
- Leads or participates in Supplier Account Teams and act in Product Family Teams.
- Assures a timely balance between committed supply capacity and expected market requirements.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders (D&E) in all levels within the organization.
- Is willing to travel
Higher vocational education/Master-degree in a relevant area (e.g. Business Economics, Business Administration, Technology Management) preferable combined with Procurement related courses (e.g. NEVI II and III)
- Min. 8 years of work experience in a professional, complex and international environment.
- Team player with proven ability to successfully manage complex multi-disciplinary projects.
- Experienced and strong negotiator.
- Preference to have experience in the area of interconnect sourcing and procurement strategy development.
Good communicator combined with a result driven can do mentality. Client focused and problem solving team player who creates strong commitment with internal stakeholders and external parties. Strategic, analytical, structured, accurate and able to maintain overview, assess priorities and focus on concrete results.
Context of the position
As a large-scale system integrator, ASML focuses on extensive outsourcing and integration of its supply chain. Approximately 90% of the manufacturing cost price is accounted for by purchased goods. Therefore, high level flexibility must be built into the supplier network. The Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Department creates, maintains and qualifies this global network and is responsible for all suppliers interaction. This enables the execution of the ASML Development, Production and Customer Support plans and operates according to the principles of Value Sourcing.
Keywords: negotiate, complex contracting, project manager, stakeholder management, vendor management, sourcing strategy, strategy development, hardware, supplier selection, professional, flexibility, result driven, contracting.