22 days ago - req22516
Work Prep Architect EUV Factory
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
In the EUV Factory (NXE/EXE) we are looking for a strong expert who can get our work prep processes on the next level. To improve EUV profitability we need to bring down factory cycle time. The largest gain potential is in reducing breakdown time by increasing our work prep quality like, work instructions, tool availability and Quality of parts. If you like to be THE owner of this challenge, then this might be your next job opportunity.
You will be the leading expert for managing the work prep related processes in EUV Factory (EF) bringing production Cycle time in EF to the required level. This includes creating and driving the roadmap for managing work prep processes. You will need to master the complexity of good work preparation in a dynamic factory where NPI introductions are frequent.
The EUV Factory is responsible for both production and installation of NXE / EXE tools, the most advanced machines in ASML. This means you support the Factory and Field with good work prep in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
The architect will be the demanding voice of EF towards D&E or IT regarding design and to EF regarding processes.
- Be the voice of the factory and field in an early design phase of a new product;
- Translate high level performance requirements on industrialization to design specifications (RAMS);
- Set-up and own module Requirements for Cost added ASML, Availability/Reliability, Manufacturing Cycle Time, Quality, Preventive Maintenance, (Un)scheduled Downs, MTBI, MTTR;
- Align requirements and solutions with your functional architect counterpart & SE;
- Set-up and maintain an Industrialization Roadmap;
- Support the Feedback-loop by analyze existing system manufacturability and availability, with focus on design improvement and discuss solutions with internal stakeholders;
- Maintain a lessons learned database for future design and process improvements;
- Oversee implementation of industrialization requirements and budgets in the conceptual and detail designs, verify and validate the system performance based on cycle time measurements during system integration and field feedback.
Master degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical engineering or Applied Physics is preferred and experience with or in Work prep related areas is a must.
- >5 years of experience in an Engineering, Production or Service environment with high tech products and complex production processes;
- Proven track record in relation to industrialization, serviceability or availability and specifically system reliability, diagnostics and recovery;
- Experience with analyzing (new) designs to define the critical areas with guidelines for required improvements
working in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Broad scope: ASML system knowledge preferred, software, mechanics, electronics, optics, data analyses, Agile.
- Goal oriented, taking initiative and getting things done;
- Analytical skills, structured way of working;
- Creative conceptual mindset to create future state and roadmap;
- Team player with excellent communication skills, networking;
- Stakeholder management, align proposals and come to agreement;
- Structured and overview skills;
- Broad technical and business knowledge;
- Good verbal and writing skills in English;
- Experience with change management;
- Project management skills.
- Product, procedure and process minded with customer focus;
- Excellent analytical skills and “helicopter view”;
- Able to influence without power and speak up;
- Self-propelling and entrepreneurial attitude;
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and team building skills;
- Perseverance in situations when confront with push back.
Context of the position
The sector Operations is responsible for the production of wafer scanners. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within Manufacturing.
The EUV Factory (EF) produces the newest generation wafer scanners. Within this Factory, Production Engineering (EF PS PE) continuously adapts, optimizes and supports the production processes (including the system installation and qualification process at the customer location).
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please submit an updated version of your CV as well as a cover letter stating your motivation to apply for this specific role within ASML.